• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    God of War | This part of the game left me staring at my TV not pressing a single button on my controller for a straight 3 minutes.

    God of War | This part of the game left me staring at my TV not pressing a single button on my controller for a straight 3 minutes.


    This part of the game left me staring at my TV not pressing a single button on my controller for a straight 3 minutes.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:32 AM PST

    This is how close I'm to madness.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    "You are Not ready"

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Actually the one I wanted 2 post!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:30 AM PST

    I made another thing to celebrate my upcoming battle with the Queen of the Valkyries today! (OC)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:21 AM PST

    Atreus isn't birthing the world serpent. he is putting a speech ribbon around the man that translates to the word "kuein' which means cry in old norse but u can switch the "U" in kuein u get kvein which is the same thing.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:01 AM PST

    How’s my first go at Kratos (OC)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Screenrant, you *are* kidding right?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:12 AM PST

    Beat Sigrun on normal difficulty on my 6th try!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    One of my favorite screenshots.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    So here's a video about a very personal experience and a lot of appreciation for God of War. Thanks!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I noticed some design tricks in God of War that attempt to deliver a little more open/less confining linear experience for the players, so I wrote a video article about it. Maybe you'll like this..

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    In God of War 4 when Kratos fights Baldur/The stranger for the first time, why is Kratos able to heal like the wolverine in the cutscene but unable to do so in game? Also he never was able to do this in the original games so why did they give him this power all of a sudden?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    Felt kind of weird. Kratos doesn't look like he needs health stones to heal. Looks like he can do it perfectly fine on his own apparently? What was the reason for including this in the game?

    submitted by /u/Mr-Galoomba
    [link] [comments]

    “The ghost of Sparta” captured on my ps4, god this games gorgeous.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Just finished the first god of war, I wasn’t expecting much when I started since it’s really old but oh my gosh that was a MASTERPIECE

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    My attempt at God Vs Queen - Freestyle- No Runic Attacks

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Sony Santa Monica is working on a new unannounced title in addition to the new already-announced God of War title!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Epic Combat Tribute - complied Boss Kills of Nefelhiem Realm's | Traveller's | Death-Eater | Dauði Munr | Stonebeard King | All 9 Valkyries, including Sigrun- in "1 Minute". (GivemeGodofWar NG+). The Ghost of Sparta' in his element.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    God Of War Ascension looks breathtaking like a high-end PS4 game. What is up with the random camera angles though? It looks like I am trying to find Kratos in a sea of tiny ants zoomed out.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:49 AM PST

    I just beat the giant parasite gingivitis face and I had no idea where the hell I was the entire time. The game does this a lot where it zooms out so far and the enemies and level colors look exactly like Kratos and you have no idea what the hell is going.

    Did they test this game with the TV turned off?

    submitted by /u/WrathImperator
    [link] [comments]

    White Flicker

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:14 AM PST

    Just started God of war on PS5, and I get this flicker in the bottom of the menu. Its also in game on any wet surface.

    Any idea how to fix it or is it a hardware issue.

    https://youtu.be/fcTk7gGhG4E

    submitted by /u/Squished-Rhino
    [link] [comments]

    God of war ragnarok - Tyrone Magnus reaction

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:42 PM PST

    Most of the magic Kratos does is to attack. Let's appreciate this kind of magic we hardly get to see the God of War do. Watch till the end for dramatic effect.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:43 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel