• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    God of War | When Kratos enters Disney Universe (Cred Unknown. Plz tag him/her if u found it)

    God of War | When Kratos enters Disney Universe (Cred Unknown. Plz tag him/her if u found it)


    When Kratos enters Disney Universe (Cred Unknown. Plz tag him/her if u found it)

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 03:48 AM PST

    .

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Finding Peace

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:35 PM PST

    I found Kratos in Astros Playroom on the PS5!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Both great cliffhangers

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:28 AM PST

    I love the soundtracks of God Of War!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:14 PM PST

    I just realized that this has alternate box art

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:43 PM PST

    Ok so I let my little danger noodle listen to the God of War theme and...well he changed. Help?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    God of War (2018) has most likely surpassed 20 million units sold

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 11:04 PM PST

    Did Kratos ever really need the Blades?

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Did Kratos ever really need the Blades?

    This is merely speculation, but it got me thinking. And there can be multiple possible answers.

    In the first game, when Kratos prayed to Ares for aid to destroy his enemies, he was given the Blades of Chaos, both as a power boost and as a symbol of his servitude.

    But as we know from subsequent games, Kratos was a son oof Zeus. He already had the power of godhood in him. Furthermore, we know that he uses his bare fists in God of War 4 when he's truly enraged, and they're even more powerful than his mere blades.

    Had Kratos known about his lineage much earlier, and he was aware of his ability to reach a state of godly Spartan Rage, would he honestly have needed the blades to kill the Barbarians? What do you think?

    I personally think he could have, but the fact that he didn't know this one detail which led him to make a decision that would cause him so much trauma actually makes his story more heartbreaking for me.

    https://preview.redd.it/bb6p7gzww1z51.png?width=660&format=png&auto=webp&s=f79cced3c43eb11f8922112eabe18aca985e5d9a

    submitted by /u/h1ya
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 2 in a nutshell

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Lost in the Mountain

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Ok so I finished the story a bit before I meant to but I didn't realise that the endgame was the endgame until it had, well, ended, and so now I am off to find all the stuff and do all the stuff that I thought I'd be doing before the end foisted itself on me. I'm trying to 100% the Mountain and I have 2 legendary chests to find, but I have been running round this damn mountain for days and just keep going in circles. Having done all the lift hoisting stuff to get up the mountain during the actual story part of the game how do I get back to the bits where the chests are? Because I'm sure they aren't in the bits I can get to. I also have a Valkyrie to see to but she's busting my figurative balls at the moment so I plan to come back for her later.

    Anyone else have this problem? Are there collectibles in the game that you simply can't get unless you got them first time through an area?

    submitted by /u/lisacat708
    [link] [comments]

    Jonathan Tucker as Baldur

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:35 AM PST

    His performance as Jay Kulina really convinced me that he can emulate Baldur. A drug fueled mother's boy who fights for his Dad's approval. That and he looks so much like him. He has similar tattoos and can act batshit crazy. My only concern would be the accent but I think he could learn that too.

    submitted by /u/Grappleheart
    [link] [comments]

    Playing God Of War 3 for the first time and my god, I feel horrible for Hephaestus

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 12:04 PM PST

    Poor guy got doomed to hell after hiding away his daughter, who was eventually captured by Zeus. He loved Pandora so much and was devastated that he couldn't see her anymore, and all he wanted was to see her again. He was then tortured for possibly years by Hades, and when Kratos approaches him, he hides away in fear that it was Hades. When Kratos enters the portal on the ledge, poor Hephaestus thinks his wife who just asked Kratos to fuck her came back for him and he looks sad as hell when it turns out it wasn't her. He then gets pissed at Kratos because he knows Kratos will kill his daughter, Pandora. He tries to kill Kratos in an attempt to save his daughter but dies doing so and starts crying knowing he'll never see his daughter and begs Kratos to spare her.

    This guy is fucking depressing. His wife cucked him, he's stuck in hell for no reason and his daughter was robbed away from him. I felt horrible about killing him.

    submitted by /u/an_lpenetration
    [link] [comments]

    Free God of War wallpaper for phone, tablet, pc/laptop. Hope you like ��

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:14 AM PST

    God of War 4- Leveling up from 7 to 9

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Hey, ya'll. I beat Sigrun not too long ago and I'm currently closing the realm tears. Does anyone have any advice on how I can level up Kratos from 7 to 9? Before I begin new game+ on GMGOW, I'd feel more comfortable having him at that level. Should I complete the newer set of trials from Musphelheim or maybe grind more on Nifleheim? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/iadorebrandon
    [link] [comments]

    God of War 4- Niflheim Mist Echoes advice

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 10:48 AM PST

    What have you all's experience been with collecting mist echoes on Niflheim? I'm just trying to upgrade my Deadly Mist armor.

    submitted by /u/iadorebrandon
    [link] [comments]

    Going for Platinum!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:43 PM PST

    After beating this game at the beginning of this year, with the reveal of Ragnarok, and everyone else reaching Platinum, I've been inspired to undertake the quest to Platinum. I've never fought a Valkyrie before and I'm not even sure I remember the controls to this game, but wish me luck!!

    submitted by /u/theatrekid0309
    [link] [comments]

    No one got my joke

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 04:29 AM PST

    This is a SAD excuse for a funny joke. More like a reference I made that no one got during my Zoom class but I wanted to post it here for people who would get it.

    Basically my professor was telling us she has a cat that isn't hers but its hers cause it's always at her barn. We asked what the cats name is and she said "I call him a lot of little names but I mainly call him "Boy" in swedish-german."

    I immediately typed up in the chat "Kratos: "Boy", Professor: "Boy"" and NO ONE GOT IT.

    I understand we are in a science major where we apparently don't have a life outside of science but come on.

    Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

    submitted by /u/icantucanu
    [link] [comments]

    Fear

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:24 PM PST

    Recruitment drive: Join Kratos with r/cardboardclan in the war against r/potatorevolution

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:45 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel