• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 14, 2020

    God of War | Kratos in Japan! Found this on a fan page! Wanted to share!

    God of War | Kratos in Japan! Found this on a fan page! Wanted to share!


    Kratos in Japan! Found this on a fan page! Wanted to share!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:54 AM PST

    "I am from a land called Sparta."

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:27 PM PST

    It's look awesome on my wall!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:30 AM PST

    My first tattoo! I'm so happy with it!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Was it a good catch?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:59 AM PST

    Fall of asgard work in progress so hard��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:42 AM PST

    just a boy and his pet squirrel ��

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 05:07 AM PST

    I started using the photo mode a bit, what do you think?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Family photo

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Kratos

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:15 AM PST

    My wife wanted to "have a turn at the bloody game." Honestly impressed for first time touching GoW3 on hard.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 08:35 PM PST

    I think i broke the idunns apple achievement lol

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:50 AM PST

    So apparently if u keep restarting the new game plus and get the first idunns apple near kratos' house u can spam your way to max health (i found out after i tried gmgow mode and couldnt even beat draugrs so i put it back to give me a challenge and collected the same apple a second time and the achievement popped up)

    submitted by /u/opjojo99
    [link] [comments]

    HELP!

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 04:11 AM PST

    Will gow ragnarok also come out for the ps4?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:52 AM PST

    Will ragnarok also come out for the ps4? Has santa monica studios said anything about it?

    submitted by /u/zSnOopx
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] I beat God of War PS4, but I still haven’t fully upgraded my Blades of Chaos. I need one “Chaos Flame.” Did I miss it, or is there more game left to be played?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:51 AM PST

    After I beat the game, I have been conquering the valkyries, but I don't know where to find the last Chaos Flame. I think I missed it somehow. Where can I find it?

    I started the game in 2018 and finished it about a week ago because I took a long hiatus. So I forgot a little of how this game works lol.

    submitted by /u/PrimeCedars
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with a talisman, any input appreciated.

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    I have a talisman of unbound potential at level 5 currently, and I can upgrade it to level 7. Should I go ahead or will find a more powerful version of the talisman later on? IE: One that is is legendary or epic, etc. Mine is rare, and it stayed rare when I updated it, so I went back to a save file I took right before buying it. Does the colour matter at all? Should I upgrade or wait for a better one?

    submitted by /u/Cartoonist-Lucky
    [link] [comments]

    My theory on gow 5

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    To be honest I don't think kratos will die in the new one. If he does die it'll be at the end of ragnarok. What we saw on the mural in jotunhiem, was kratos lying in the arms of Atreus. It at least shows kratos mortally injured and at worse close to death.

    I believe, given the end of gow4 when Thor shows up, he will be gravely injured in battle and since Atreus yearns to learn about his father, he will journey to Sparta to retrieve a mythical god killing weapon that restores kratos's health and aids him in their fight against the gods. Also, it would make more sense for Atreus to learn about his origins and his fathers. He learnt he was a giant and about his mother but not really about his father. Kratos was too protective of his background but if he falls mortally injured at the hands of Thor, he will have no choice but to tell his son as a last ditch attempt to protect him. In doing so Atreus will go to Sparta with or without kratos, where they will get the necessary weaponary to defeat Odin and Thor. Especially since they have the black ruin that allows them to journey between the realms to distant land. From what I saw in Odins sanctuary on Tyrs mural.

    Especially since Atreus fell ill, with the conflict of being a god but believing himself man. Learning about his Spartan origins and his fathers true nature will also help his potential and awaren new powers. We saw some of his giant powers such as languages and talking to animals. Upon learning his fathers story I believe it will awaken some god of war -like powers. A true balance between war and peace.

    Atreus is still too young to journey by himself, remember it is the begging in of the three year winter, which is not enough time for kratos to teach Atreus all the skills required to kill the Norse gods. I believe at the end of ragnorok or towards the end kratos may die leaving a well trained and more experienced Atreus to finish the rest himself and bring peace between the giants, Gods and humans. Therefore completing the his prophecy and bring tyrs plans of peace to full circle.

    submitted by /u/rr9607
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers] What are some obscure or less famous Norse Gods that you would like to see in game?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 08:34 AM PST

    People like Bor (Odin's Father), Odin's brothers, Freya's Father etc. I liked that in the old games you could see the results of the current Pantheon's big war. Atlas in chains, Kronos wandering the desert etc. I really think Bor is an unsung god. I believe it was he who actually established Asgard itself and expanded it into an empire that Odin then expanded much further. Also, in Marvel, (I know, I KNOW just hear me out) i believe that the Odinforce was possible only because Odin absorbed power from his other brothers after they died in come battle of epic proportions. Dont quote me. I could be wrong about that but hearing all the things about Odin from Mimir,(Odin has an Uncle named Mimir Burison too iirc. Different from our Mimir though.) Taking his brother's powers to enhance his own sounds like something he would definitely do to become Havi (High One) or the All-Father. Seeing the older generations of the Norse Pantheon would be so cool. Ive also always loved God of War for the size and scale of some of these monsters, titans, and gods. One of the hallmarks of rhe series originally was those encounrers with massive creatures and i feel like besides seeing massive ones, seeing older gods that have been defeated or dejected would be awesome. Not too much though, the mystery is what made this game so much fun to discuss afterwards. For some, they are probably ruining the games for themselves by making these ultra-specific pictures and features that the game has to have for them to be completely blown away. I know im asking for the stuff above but in reality, i love to be surprised and to ride the experience wherever it takes me

    submitted by /u/jxmes_gothxm
    [link] [comments]

    I did it! Took me about 2 weeks but it was worth it

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 11:29 PM PST

    I just got my strength stat SO HIGH! If you have a bigger strength stat, comment, my mind would be blown

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 01:05 AM PST

    Me sitting there getting ready to play God of war 4 for the 6th time knowing Baldur about to get his ass beat.

    Posted: 13 Nov 2020 05:53 PM PST

    Best way to play Ghost of Sparta?

    Posted: 14 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    Never played Ghost of Sparta and I can't decide if I should play it on my Vita or PS3. Any suggestions which version is the best overall experience?

    submitted by /u/MonkeyKombat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel