• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    God of War | "Kratos" by ArtStation User Rob Junior

    God of War | "Kratos" by ArtStation User Rob Junior


    "Kratos" by ArtStation User Rob Junior

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 12:57 AM PST

    Got a new piece done today. I flipped the serpent around to face me, and then I switched out the runes for ones that match my Norwegian last name. It turned out amazing!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:53 AM PST

    I love the part where Atreus asks Sindri why is Brok blue, and Kratos just says "Boy", but not in the normal tone, like why would you ask that.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:52 AM PST

    [MEME] Yeah...I don't think he will really die...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:18 PM PST

    Kratos S. Kennedy

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Kratos in the making!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:54 AM PST

    Made this piece im proud of

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    I tried my best at turning Spawn (in MK11) into Kratos. What do y'all think?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:36 AM PST

    Can you kill something that big?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:41 AM PST

    Brok and Sindri would kill me for the horrible cropping I did

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    First time player

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Was always a little hesitant to start the series since it's a whole lotta gameplay and I wanted to start at the beginning. Three games in already and idk what I was thinking waiting so long. This is about one of the only games that I'm truly into the cutscenes/lore. Trying to finish all the games so I can play the 2018 title for the first time on PS5. (Can't forget how absolutely badass the animations are as well)

    submitted by /u/robin7214
    [link] [comments]

    I finally beat the valkyrie queen after a week of trying :)

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:28 PM PST

    Sony Santa Monica game tester: "We're working on something special and crazy.. it's time to get ready for GOTY 2021"

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Atreus's growth

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 03:29 AM PST

    I just wanna say, after the final battle it was amazing to see Atreus's growth. The part that made me notice was when he hit multiple shots while midair when he could barely shoot a deer standing still in the beginning of the game, just warms my heart to see his emotional and physical growth

    submitted by /u/porkipine-
    [link] [comments]

    I need help

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:34 AM PST

    I'm doing the Magni and Modi fight on GMGOW+ and I am on the last 3rd of the fight, the beginning was pretty easy and now I keep getting SO close to killing them and they get that last hit on me, any tips, I don't know what they expect us to do with all of these massive wave attacks that span the entire area of the fight zone, that are unblockable and hard to dodge

    submitted by /u/Terry_thetangela
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Ragnarok, what will happen?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:00 AM PST

    With GoW Ragnarok releasing next year (probably last quarter) I just want to ease my hype and hear your thoughts. What is your speculation of the story for the next game or what will be your version of the story? Who or what do you want to see the most?

    For me, I would like to see Asgard most of all. I was so excited at the scene where Baldur almost opened the Bifrost to Asgard but sadly it did not happen.

    Would like to hear your thoughts.

    submitted by /u/bilegt0807
    [link] [comments]

    Enemy idea for future games: Einherjar

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:15 AM PST

    Some of you may know about them (they featured prominently in the Norse spinoff of the Percy Jackson series- Magnus Chase, good read btw if you like Norse mythology), they are the warriors who made it into Valhalla, and now serve Odin, constantly preparing for Ragnarok. Now the books I mentioned glorify them as looking just like humans, but in the game they should look like they do in the myths, emaciated corpses with the wounds that killed them adorning their bodies.

    Now, I drew a picture, but I suck at drawing. And I'm not talking those people who say they suck at drawing then draw a decent picture. I'm talking, like, the bubble letter version of stick figures. So I'll describe them as well. They still have their colorful fur armor, tattoos, and war paint, but their skin is pasty white and emaciated. Their eyes glow bright blue. Even though they look like zombies, they can still run and fight like a warrior, and they can still talk. They will be constantly shouting war cries, like the Svartalfar in the last game. If you look at my drawing, each different class has a different fatal injury. The swordsman has an axe buried in his clavicle, the archer has taken an arrow to much more than his knee, the berserker is not the one getting the best head, and the viken's leg and arm seem to have been gnawed down to the bone by some sort of beast.

    Now the Jarl (same mechanics as traveler) was drawn with a sword in his chest, but I came up with an even better idea. The ones with the shield will have a sword in their chest, and the ones without will have been killed by the blood eagle, the infamous Viking execution which may or may not have existed. This is basically pulling a persons rib cage out of their back so the ribs look like eagle wings, and then pulling out the lungs. I highly recommend you go watch a video on it, it's very interesting.

    Now why have I spent so long talking about the injuries? Well, in most Norse stories, Einherjar are immortal in some way. So I think the gimmick separating them from other enemies is that you can get them down to the lowest amount of health, but then they don't die until you hit their injury with the Leviathan Axe. If they are not low on health, hitting the weak spot does extra damage, but doesn't instantly kill them. As you can imagine, this is easier said than done with the Jarl.

    I'm warning you it's bad

    submitted by /u/Dogmeat-Dovahkiin
    [link] [comments]

    For all those who said that Thor was not Thor, but Modi...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:11 PM PST

    God of War 2 With 4K and Ray Tracing

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    The Youtube channel, Sanadsk, took the event one step further and ran God of War 2 with 4K resolution and Ray Tracing support. Details are in our news.

    submitted by /u/orhnkyk
    [link] [comments]

    Finally completed this masterpiece

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:04 PM PST

    Really hope Odin looks anything like this

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:25 PM PST

    Atreus asks Sindri why Brok is blue

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:43 AM PST

    Why is this racist? Why is Kratos shocked? I genuinely don't understand.

    submitted by /u/chargedfever
    [link] [comments]

    Balfour

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:28 AM PST

    This would be very helpful

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:04 AM PST

    God of war is so fun at the moment, I got it a couple of days ago. I'm just confused because my friends brother finished the game and said something about chains? This is the first god of war game I have played and I don't know what the chains are. Could someone tell me please?

    Btw it's the one that Kratos has an axe and Atreus but I don't know if Atreus has been in different games and it's on PS4

    submitted by /u/Dingus_DINGUSS
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel