• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    God of War | Just got the platinum on god of war yesterday

    God of War | Just got the platinum on god of war yesterday


    Just got the platinum on god of war yesterday

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    Dark moments aside, Kratos is quite memeful.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 07:17 AM PST

    If you have any friends or family who have not play this game, this is the perfect gift for the holidays ��

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 06:50 AM PST

    BOT of WAR - Astro's Playroom PS5

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 10:27 AM PST

    My friend hat 3h on this

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:19 PM PST

    Does anyone know where I can get this avatar I’ve been looking everywhere for it and can’t find it please help

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:33 AM PST

    Who isn't excited about the next god of war

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Blood fueled

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 08:54 AM PST

    You dare question lord kratos?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Atreus no

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 02:18 AM PST

    I just realized why Kratos pretty much shunned Atraus before gow 2018

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 09:51 AM PST

    I'm pretty sure its because of what Aries tricked him into doing to his family in Greece, if he isn't around his family and keeps them a secret he can't get tricked into killing them.

    submitted by /u/Atathor
    [link] [comments]

    This game looks fucking amazing on the PS5! I can't wait to get one.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Virtual Video Game Orchestra feat. Gerard K. Marino - The End Begins (To Rock) [God of War 2] (orchestra and choir)

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    Wallpapers

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:59 PM PST

    Prepare Yourself... - Author: crafting_visuals

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:28 PM PST

    The power of chaos

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:56 PM PST

    Final fight with Baldur GMGOW NG+

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Holy shit this dude. I have been stuck for 3 fucking days at the part where you fall in the pit and freya keeps summoning broods.

    I've spent half of the game getting a good runic build and I've plowed through every fight with it, but it's fucking useless against him, he zip zaps around so much I never have time to place a runic attack, and when I do he kills me mid animation.

    Also wtf, I do absolutely no damage while he kills me in literally two hits, I swear his health bar DOES NOT MOVE. I've beat 6 of the valkyries before taking him on and honestly he's worse than all of them.

    At this point it's not even fun anymore, the new moves and more aggressiveness would have been enough to up the difficulty.

    submitted by /u/ice_uckdik
    [link] [comments]

    Quick work

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 02:04 PM PST

    I keep playing and it keeps getting better

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:56 PM PST

    I honestly get why its game of the year 2018. Its easily my favorite game of all time and im upset I didn't play this sooner its SO GOOD. Like the character development itself blew me away. I love this game so much

    submitted by /u/sneakersworth
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I need help with valkyrie

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    I finished the story in May this year and wanted to play the game again so I finished the main story again and want to begin fighting valkeryies,I already defeated one of them,I'm busy with the one in the mountains.How do I dodge the light attacks she makes because even when I'm far from het and she slams het staff against the ground I take damage.Is there some sort of armor I need?

    submitted by /u/Mr_Shark9081
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel