• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    God of War | Pretty much everybody's first time facing a Valkyrie... (OC)

    God of War | Pretty much everybody's first time facing a Valkyrie... (OC)


    Pretty much everybody's first time facing a Valkyrie... (OC)

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Upon this platinum i shall refer to most of you as “boy”

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone here know of the "A Mimir" meme?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Guess I won't be getting the platinum for Ascension. It's not popping up

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    Anyone else?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    Is this intentional or same artist?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    could somebody explain me "The Cycle"?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    i'm a new fan of God of War and would like to know more about the lore, thought this would be the right place

    submitted by /u/DinoDinossaur
    [link] [comments]

    New game or new game+

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    It's been a while since I played the game and want to get back into it. But as the title says, don't know if I should play new game or new game+. Is there anything special? Because I don't really see the use of new game+ except you have both the weapons (at least from what I could gather) and more elite enemies. Am I missing something? Thx in advance.

    submitted by /u/yentel111
    [link] [comments]

    The God of War PS4 is beautiful!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Kratos has gone a bit mad . . .

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Prediction

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    In the game's beginning, we learn that when mortal's die they turn into those creature things what if and this might sound crazy but what if gods can also turn into those creature's when they die meaning that all of the gods we killed in this new realm come back as those creature's if so there's a lot of possibility's if they still have there power's intact or they become weakened who knows.

    submitted by /u/TherealMufa32
    [link] [comments]

    do you need all tasks to get 100%?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I've already gotten platinum and on my main save all I need to do is get some treasures and pin 27 more enemys on the wall , but do you need to do the wall thing to get it or will I get it after getting the last treasure?

    submitted by /u/mrstuffedbaconater
    [link] [comments]

    Foothills - 2nd Legendary Chest

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm relatively new to the game but does anyone know about the glitch with this chest? I destroyed the rocks around it and froze one of the poles but it won't let me access it. There's nothing else in that area that I can freeze or destroy. Anyone maybe know if this is fixed after I beat the game?

    submitted by /u/JxAven9erxL
    [link] [comments]

    Soo i decided to first time play GOW on the hardest difficulty and for the first 30 minutes I thought it was only parries and dodges in the game

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Needless to say, it was the most suffering I've ever witnessed

    submitted by /u/Manhe123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel