• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    God of War | Jörmungandr - The Midgard Serpent

    God of War | Jörmungandr - The Midgard Serpent


    Jörmungandr - The Midgard Serpent

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    "Thought you'd be bigger."

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    No matter where he goes, he can't seem to escape winged women

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Pewdiepie's GOW playthrough inspired me to make some fanart, hope you like it!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Activated “Spartan Rage” just before executing, it paid off

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    I know this isn't the best but after 2 months i did it. I beat sigrun on GMGOW difficulty. First Time Playing a GOW franchise

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    People after they hunt be like...

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Poster came in ��

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Faye really was playing the long con

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Good gamin

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Holy Crap! GOW2 On Titan Mode Is Crazy!

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    REMEMBER, ACCURACY OVER SPEED Fight without taking a hit, God of War difficulty

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    Couple of pieces I was lucky enough to get signed back in 2018.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Stills from some gameplay

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Faye and her goals/plan(spoilers)

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Is it possible Faye is trying to speed up the process of ragnarok to try and compensate for the knowledge present day Odin is gaining about his original ragnarok timeline?

    Basically, what could be her possible goal or intent in speeding up ragnarok besides revenge? I haven't really see much regarding why she had these plans besides her trying to get revenge for the giants against the aesir or her just knowing what was best.

    submitted by /u/currycatchers
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding world serpent and Atreus

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:58 AM PDT

    SPOILERS

    So, I recently beat the game and was wondering how exactly the world serpent could speak a different language from his own father(Atreus/Loki) and Atreus didn't know it to begin with. Is it because the Loki in the normal timeline spoke a different tongue to begin with, randomly decided to teach his son a different language, or the serpent just happened to pick up a unique language on his own?

    It's a bit confusing for me to wrap my head around. Also, how old is jormungandrr? Perhaps the difference in tongue could be that he picked up a different language having been in existence for a long time since being sent into the past?

    submitted by /u/currycatchers
    [link] [comments]

    GOD OF DREAMS | SON OF WAR this story takes place after the events of This story takes place 10 years after the events of GOW PS4. You will play as the bastard son of kratos. As he seeks to control his rage, I act revenge and get answers about his past

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    NG+ or Fresh after long pause?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:46 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I want to start my second play trough. I didn't touched the game after beating it right after launch and I'm wondering if I should go for NG+ for that.

    Demands NG+ a lot of knowledge about my gear, my skills and the general combat or will I be able to catch up immediately?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/achimos
    [link] [comments]

    Why did I do this to myself

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    Today I began my first ever Give me God of War playthrough in NG+. The troll was just as easy as the give me a challenge difficultly. Baldur was pretty easy until the final segment, then it took me a few tries. However, the FUCKING DRAUGR have taken me hours. I just got to the part where the stupid fool (the boi) falls through the bridge. I have now been on this battle for an hour and a half. This is great. /s

    Thank you for coming to my TED talk

    submitted by /u/Children_of_The_Sun_
    [link] [comments]

    Boyyy!!!!

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    The Dew from the world tree

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how the dew from the tree u can collect work?

    submitted by /u/akelabeala
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel