• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 8, 2020

    God of War | New purchase, because why not?

    God of War | New purchase, because why not?


    New purchase, because why not?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I don't know what to title this

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    So, I am (very clearly) not an artist, but I drew this in my free time and kind of liked it. What do you think?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Why is Kratos so grumpy?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    Happy 8 July World Video Game Day! ��

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Unfinished drawing of kratos. I don't know how to fill the beard in!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Kratos drawing last year! Replaying the game as I’m posting this.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I finally found the Japanese version of the old God of War games.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone! For those of you who don't know the Japanese version (NTSC-J version) of the older God of War censor nudity were topless women are no longer topless and monsters with nipples no longer have nipples including CG\Pre-Rendered cutscenes and also censor some extreme violence and also you can't kill innocent people to obtain Green Orbs. I was Surprised when i found out there's no Japanese gameplay of the first two games, Ghost of Sparta and Chains of Olympus unlike God of War 3 and Ascension (Plus God of War 4) were you can find it easily on YouTube, so i decided to translate "God of War" in Japanese (ゴッド・オブ・ウォー) and searched it on Youtube and decided to make a playlist. Here's the playlists i made: God of War 1 [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDsQlgPXHZGn1NHBrQvd_7VZ \ God of War 2 [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDsZjnI5w3LYe05EdYKUS5nX \ God of War 3 [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDsYVY49x8Gr25wC2-V7YnOj \ God of War Ascension [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDvbEewOum6OaskOucWNUtqy \ God of War: Ghost of Sparta [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDseJ-SM0ayRk7fLv3GB1JAR \ God of War: Chains of Olympus [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDtQktslN53L-wM37nl_27uU \ The God of War series in Chronological order [Japanese Dub]: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmUE6_FYSSDtogQBIL4S0Y-UXfNDsUiuH

    submitted by /u/Jaccblacc203
    [link] [comments]

    Whether you love or hate GOW2018, you have to admit...

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    This game regularly brings you to Tyr's.

    submitted by /u/Vidyogamasta
    [link] [comments]

    Way to recover data?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I started the ps4 nothing popped up or anything but when I started my Gow Nothing is there everything of mine is gone save data so now I'm playin the game from the beginning now

    submitted by /u/Lucif_4
    [link] [comments]

    My only complaint about this game

    Posted: 07 Jul 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    GMGOW NG+ (ouch)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Well, I'm finally trudging my way through it. Want too bad until I got the muspelheim trials and the valkyries. Ouch. I'm stuck on the helheim valkyrie right now. She's ruthless.

    submitted by /u/bigwillyg
    [link] [comments]

    jumping

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    so im just past the lake of light area. i just beat the stone monster. So im moving on, theres a part where theres a chasm, or pit-atreus can jump over it. I cant. Whats up with that? and how am i supposed to move on with him if i cant jump? Kratos just rolls in front of the ledge, like theres an invisble wall blocking him.

    submitted by /u/Scottsummers76
    [link] [comments]

    The new God of War comic

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    So I heard about a new comic called God of War:Fallen God that's about to come out so I tried searching but I can't find any latest news about it so if any of you guys have information please drop them below.Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CheeseBburgerzz
    [link] [comments]

    Cod of War vs Ivaldi Armour

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    So I started a New Game + and noticed the Cod of War set. The stats are better than in my fully upgraded Ivaldi set. Should I go buy it? (Hacksilver isn't an issue, I got like 800k)

    submitted by /u/RobRai887
    [link] [comments]

    Something that needs to change for the sequel to GOW

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I am currently playing gow and i realized that there is something in the Gameplay core that annoys me , is very clear that this game is inspired by dark souls and tlou but the Gameplay itself has two huge problems , first IS the camera... Is so Damm close , and the other problem is the ammount of cinematics and forced walking...this makes this Game feel like a movie rather than a game , that is what is killing a lot of games nowdays and i would prefer less cinematics and more freedom to just ignore the story if i want to ( i dont ) but It feels like tlou , a game that you play once and say " that was amazing " and you probably wont play again in a lot of years , because of the ammount of cinematics and forced walking. The soulsborne saga has proven that you can make a game with almost no cinematic that is way more inmersive than any other pretentious game that tries way to hard to tell a story. I want a better camera for the sequel and more dynamic cinematics not all the time.

    submitted by /u/hewhobearsthylight
    [link] [comments]

    Chains of Olympus: Is there a mistake in the story, or did I just miss it?

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 02:10 AM PDT

    I just started playing the God of War series and I'm loving it, after I beat GoW 1 I started Chains of Olympus and I'm going to finish it tomorrow. But I have a question about this game and how it fits into Kratos' overall story.

    • At the beginning of the game the narrator calls Kratos the "Ghost of Sparta". But I thought that in this game he has only been serving Ares and the other gods for 5 years, Ares has not sent him to kill his wife/daughter yet. Shouldn't he become the Ghost of Sparta after doing this?
    • Kratos has already turned ash-white. I thought the oracle of the village bound the ashes of his wife/daughter to him after he killed them, but again during this game Kratos has only been serving Ares for 5 years and he shouldn't have killed his family yet.

    Please help me make sense of this, I must be misunderstood the story or something

    Thank you! :-)

    submitted by /u/XacTactX
    [link] [comments]

    Found a little easter egg.

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Stuck at the battle with Baldur, possible glitch (details in comments)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel