• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 9, 2020

    God of War | SILENCE BOII!

    God of War | SILENCE BOII!


    SILENCE BOII!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    Hope they named their sons atreus

    Posted: 09 May 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I 3D printed the old man

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Mind your tongue!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    Getting platinum trophies is really not my thing but God Of War is my top 1 favorite game of all time and I knew I just had to do it. Gow had saved me from depression months ago and getting this trophy now made me so satisfied and happy once again. :)) I'm so proud of my first plat y'all!

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    My seven year old cousins

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have the similar problem that when they're playing GoW, your 7 year old cousins think your playing Fortnite?

    submitted by /u/Goodie_05
    [link] [comments]

    GoW3 Mythology Questions

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    First time GoW player here. Wondering if anyone with a deeper knowledge either of Greek mythology or GoW lore has an answer for these questions I've been wondering about GoW3:

    1. Why does the death of Hermes release a plague? This doesn't seem related to the things he is the "God of"

    2. Why does the death of Hera cause plants to die? Same issue as #1

    3. Is there any better explanation for Athena's sudden change of heart, who sacrificed herself to save Zeus and now says he must be killed, outside of the game?

    4. So is the idea basically that throughout the GoW games, the gods are raising armies of undead to fight Kratos?

    submitted by /u/stealthjedi21
    [link] [comments]

    I encountered a bug that doesn't let me progress. Something pushed me off the platform after the head blew the horn and spoke to the serpent, and now my objective is to get up there and turn the lever to pull the platform down. But I can't get up. Please help.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I just collected all of the artifacts and it’s not showing the trophy.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Can someone help? (GoW 2018)

    submitted by /u/jaredhib13
    [link] [comments]

    Recreated this piece in Red Dead 2

    Posted: 08 May 2020 11:50 PM PDT

    Every time I start up GOW (2018) all of my armor is equipped with the starting default gear

    Posted: 09 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Every time I wake or turn on my PS4 all of my armor is equipped with the default beginning gear I started off with like the Woven Shoulder, Worn Wrappings, and Burnished Belt.

    Is this a common bug/glitch in the game? Any idea why this going on and how I can prevent this? I have to keep reequipping to my other armor sets each time.

    submitted by /u/sweedgreens
    [link] [comments]

    Playing this masterpiece

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    New weapons in next game?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    So in GOW 2018 we only have two weapons, the blades of chaos and the leviathan axe. In the next game do you guys think we might get other weapons like Mjölnir from Thor or something else? I remember from the old games you could have like four or five different weapons you could switch between. I know in the 2018 GOW two different weapons work fine and the combat is great but do you think there might be different ones in the next game, if so do you think they will get rid of some of the weapons we already have or just keep adding more?

    submitted by /u/ineedheadphonehelp
    [link] [comments]

    Is GOW III still enjoyed here

    Posted: 08 May 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Family was painting peg dolls - How did I do?

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    He's so fabulous

    Posted: 08 May 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    I can’t

    Posted: 08 May 2020 04:37 PM PDT

    If Atreus says "whatever" one more time...

    submitted by /u/angie_45
    [link] [comments]

    Will God of War 5 continue the story from 4?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:49 AM PDT

    Or will it be a completely new story? Does anyone know?

    submitted by /u/Drykra
    [link] [comments]

    Here we go again... (Return to GMGoW)

    Posted: 08 May 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Haven't played since maybe April last year. I completed the game and hunted all the Vals, left only with the Queen I found myself overwhelmed and quickly moved on to the newest game. Well, quarantine has me back for what I started, and FUCK.

    I can't remember the controls. Dark Souls, Sekiro, Star Wars... My fingers have been overwritten. So I'm off to the poison farts maze to complete that, until I get a headache from the gas and go release in the fire and brimstone trials.

    One day, one day I'll have Platinum... Why did I insist on GMGOW for my first playthrough....

    submitted by /u/johnnnybravado
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel