• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 15, 2020

    God of War | FINALLY got my first Valkyrie

    God of War | FINALLY got my first Valkyrie


    FINALLY got my first Valkyrie

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Imagine how powerful Kratos would as a Dark Lord of the Sith

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    [Spoiler] The ending hit me right in the feels.

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Man. Context. My son just turned two and this is the only GoW game I've played. What a masterpiece. The entire storyline focusing around the relationship building of these two characters was amazing. And then, during the high point, to have the rug yanked out and realize Atrues isn't Kratos' son just killed me. I don't even...

    Please tell me there's going to be a sequel. Not sure I can live with that cliff hanger. I literally cannot imagine what Kratos would go through realizing the truth. It would have to break him. And then for Atrues, who idolizes his mother, to realize she lied, that Kratos isn't his father, that he helped kill his half brother and that Thor, who's response for the destruction of his people, is his half brother as well...

    Props to the writers of this game. Just absolutely fantastic. Oof.

    Edit: I am assuming that Atreus is Loki, son of Odin and a Giantess. Which, if true, is a great plot twist.

    submitted by /u/Betawolf319
    [link] [comments]

    I'm Kratos. And WELCOME TO JACKASS!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    code for God of War :)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    Kratos Quote "Do not be sorry be better" Wallpaper (HD)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Next God of War

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Will the next God of War propably relase on ps4 or ps5 and when does it relase this or the next year?

    submitted by /u/Asian_Ron_Weasly
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Odins ravens

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    I went thru it multiple times and I'm still missing one of the ravens and I think they should have never added them in the first place. End of rant.

    submitted by /u/StrangeGerm
    [link] [comments]

    Some advice to Sigrun (little spoilers)

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Hi! Well I'm trying to beat Sigrun the queen valkyrie but is almost impossible. May someone give me an advice to defeat her?

    submitted by /u/Javi97GS
    [link] [comments]

    Does NG+ get boring? Or are there enough new features to keep it fun?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    I adore the game and finished it a few days ago, got the platinum. Been binging content, podcasts, articles about it, just still in the headspace. I think the only thing to do now is start again on GMGoW (first playthrough was GM A challenge) but torn on whether to keep all my shit and do NG+ or start fresh altogether and see if I can make it through the vanilla story on GMGoW. I like the idea of keeping my stuff because I felt I had finally mastered the combat only about three hours before I 100%ed the game, and would like to put those skills further to the test on GMGoW. I fear it'll get boring though because there'd be nothing other than some cool extra things (Zeus armor) on the horizon to unlock in future.

    submitted by /u/queensinthesky
    [link] [comments]

    Should I do ng+

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I just killed the Valk queen I have done all the dwarves favours completed the story should I do ng+ if not what should I do first

    submitted by /u/ashbert157
    [link] [comments]

    My most legit drawing I've ever drawn in my life,hope its good

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    How exactly durable is Kratos?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    I know that for gameplay reasons he's somewhat ,,nerfed" and lorewise a bunch of dragurs would not be of any threat to him but I wonder wheter such beings as ogre, troll or a dragon would be capable of killing a god? Is there any source that would prove or disprove it? I tried asking Cory on twitter but got no response ( I guess I was out of luck ).

    submitted by /u/Argoniek
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos level According to me?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    NOTE. I am taking Games, Comics and Novels feats in Note.

    Demigod Kratos

    (GoW Ascension, Chain of Olympus, 1(Pre-pandora Box).

    Strength= Atleast City+(Kills Gyes, an Island Sized Demon)

    Durability= Atleast Mountain to Island(Tanks Explosion which destroyed World Pillar from Blank Point)

    Speed= Hypersonic+ (moves Fast enough to make falling stones look stationary and react to Castor and Pollux).

    Lifting Power= Atleast 100+ Tons(Impales Hydra with huge spike, push down Zeus 100+ft Statue, moves city block alond with Titan Arm).

    God Kratos

    (Gow 1 Post Pandora Box, 2,3)

    Strength= Atleast Continent to Multi-Continental (Scales to gods who shook planet and sneeze continents several Times)

    Durability= Atleast Continent(Took hits from Gods).

    Speed= Massively Hypersonic to Sub-relativistic(React to Zeus Lightning which cross from Mount Olympus to Ground in second which is 3 day fall for human).

    Lifting Strength= Atleast 10000 to Millions Tons (Overpower Atlas and Cronus Grip, push Down Gaia Hand)

    submitted by /u/king_bardock
    [link] [comments]

    not sure whereto ask this but have you guys have the name of the soundtrack that plays in gow3 when you have the control of Kratos for the first time ???

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    Just finished the game!

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    It was an incredible journey, but i wonder if I should finish all the other side quests. Are they as good as the main story?

    submitted by /u/vaugustus
    [link] [comments]

    Perspective

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:51 AM PDT

    Even though we barely see Thor and never see Odin, God Of War has portrayed both characters better than the MCU could and I can't wait for them to expand on that in the sequel

    submitted by /u/yahnew
    [link] [comments]

    Do valkyries have a fix difficulty?

    Posted: 15 Mar 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    I mean, if you set your difficulty to lower will it be easier?

    submitted by /u/MasterHepburns
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel