• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 3, 2019

    God of War | God of War X Dragon Ball (FanArt by me)

    God of War | God of War X Dragon Ball (FanArt by me)


    God of War X Dragon Ball (FanArt by me)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Stolen joke

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 05:27 PM PDT

    Pretty happy with how my pumpkin turned out

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:42 AM PST

    Leviathan Axe is so cool!

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:13 AM PST

    Generations

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 09:41 AM PST

    The first three main story games in the franchise explored Greek mythology.

    The first game in this new generation is exploring Norse mythology.

    What I think will happen is that there will be two more games to finish off the Norse pantheon. The events of Ragnarök will convince Kratos & Atreus that all gods must end their influence on the world and will use the unity stone to travel to Egypt, China, & Mesopotamia.

    Each of these will have three games in their generation as well. If I'm right, where do y'all think the pair should go first?

    submitted by /u/bethoj
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on the shores of Fafnirs Storeroom, what is it?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:00 AM PST

    Crests of Surtr and Greater Crests of Flame

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 07:55 AM PST

    Is it possible to redo/farm impossible challenges? I just unlocked them and I only need a few more of each. Speaking of, is it more worthwhile to spend them on runic attacks or on the stone of power?

    submitted by /u/AyyxLmaoxZedong
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILER] I'm sure somebody must have mentioned it before, but possible foreshadowing? (screenshots from Izuniy)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 10:52 AM PST

    Finally beat her. It was one hell of a ride! I'm so glad this is my first PS4 game, and I'm excited to NG+ \o/ eventually I'll try getting 100%, but for me that may take some time. Thank you all, thanks and well done Santa Monica =]

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 02:02 PM PDT

    Returning to the entrance of the Mountain, so as to dig up some treasure.

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:55 AM PST

    I'm trying to get the last treasure map before I head to Jotunheim, and it's one that's located on the mountain, before the main entrance. And I can't get there! The door from the bridge is locked now, for some reason, so I can't pass through. I can use the Realm to get to the summit, the only gate that I have for the mountain itself, but I can't find a way to get all the way back down to the entrance.

    Do I just need to wait?

    submitted by /u/bookfellow
    [link] [comments]

    Mark of The Dwarfs "secret upgrade" stats?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    Well, during the game, the dwarfs form time to time get the Axe and give a little hammer the game tells me I got Mark of the Dwarfs +1. A similar thing happens when Jörmungandr spits the Axe and it gets "something" +1, I'm just not sure what the name was. Have anyone discovered what it is or what this may change in gameplay? Or is it just a little touch of mystery the devs made for the game?

    I just finished the Last Valkyrie, there are a couple more side missions to do and still other smaller stuff to do in other realms, but I'm thinking of completing them in NG+ and while I do that I'll keep an eye on those stats along the game and see if they change something or at least see if I can discover anything else about them. The one I'm most curious at is the one the axe gets when spitted by Jörmungandr.

    submitted by /u/4morim
    [link] [comments]

    “The Dragon” lyrics

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PDT

    I'm about to spoil a mid-game event, so if you haven't played the whole game, I suggest you go and do that.

    "The Dragon" is the song that plays when you're fighting Hræzlyr, and it's a song that I really love, but for the longest time I haven't been able to find the lyrics. But just now I used Removeddit to find a deleted comment in an old thread (almost a year old) that had the lyrics! Here they are:

    Eldur kemur ofan (fire from above)

    Bál gleypa mun alla (flames will consume everyone)

    Skera loft leðurvængir (leather wings cut the air)

    Bergmála hljóð (sounds echo)

    Ærandi dauðahljóð (deafening sounds of death)

    Enginn það flýr (none can escape it)

    Logahríð, brennir, eyðir (a rain of fire, burns, destroys)

    Svíður heiminn svartan (singes the world black)

    Og eyðir öskugráum sálum (and destroys ashgrey souls) Gleypandi bál (consuming fire)

    Logahríð, enginn það flýr (a rain of fire, none can escape it)

    submitted by /u/Merhtefer
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for a gamer just starting his GoW journey?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 04:12 AM PST

    (title)

    submitted by /u/Onion_Fury
    [link] [comments]

    Here’s my heavy, dark personal gaming playlist for God Of War. Give it a try! Hope you like it as much as I do and use it a lot. [OC]

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 06:06 AM PST

    When Atreus got sick

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 05:44 AM PST

    Someone blew the horn and I think it was either Atreus from the future or Kratos.

    submitted by /u/Amunet_Hidden_One
    [link] [comments]

    Any advice for Muspelheim Trial IV: Hard?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2019 03:30 AM PST

    I'm level 7, so killing these buggers is a non-issue, but not getting hit, especially when there's nightmares and other projectile douchebags on any side of me is getting to be a HUGE pain

    submitted by /u/AyyxLmaoxZedong
    [link] [comments]

    Jormugandr IRL

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 04:14 PM PDT

    Feels Like Either The World Serpent Lake Or Jotunhiem

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 03:26 PM PDT

    Finder's Fee map bug?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    Was wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem: During the Family Business quest, I climbed up the pillar into the top where the map is located, and it never appeared. Both the map and the unyielding cinders that were supposed to be just arent there. I checked my inventory, tried reloading the game, nothing worked. Anyone else have something like this happen?

    submitted by /u/JURRRT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel