• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    God of War | A update on my dad custom controller

    God of War | A update on my dad custom controller


    A update on my dad custom controller

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    Made this custom laser engraved PS4 pro cover, tried to mix artistic themes from the old and new games

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Are we meant to feel sorry for Baldur?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:47 AM PDT

    The guy was tormented, living in the prison of invulnerability (to all threats physical or magical) and couldn't enjoy the feeling of anything. No getting drunk on mead. No sexual pleasure. Nothing.

    He was losing his mind, and with a modern lens we would call it having mental health issues and probably severe PTSD.

    It's pretty rare in storytelling that you feel empathy and pity for the villain, at least in my experience. 006 in Goldeneye (Sean Bean) was a great example of that torn feeling you get between the good guy and the bad guy, at least in some level.

    I definitely felt sorry for Baldur in God of War. Freya basically lied when she said the spell couldn't be undone. She knew the mistletoe was the one weakness it had and yet she continued to watch her son go through so much mental torture; IMO a very selfish thing to do. No wonder he wanted to end her.

    submitted by /u/cradle_mountain
    [link] [comments]

    Father/Son bonding time!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Found this in r/TF2

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 03:02 PM PDT

    The majesty

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:59 PM PDT

    This was my first tattoo and I decided to do it thinking about the game I love the most in life.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    The Kara Challenge - Beat Kara before she can summon any Draugr

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:04 AM PDT

    A friend made this for my; is simple but i liked so much

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Now this was a tough one, I defeated Zeus on Gaia's Heart phase without getting hit. (On Chaos difficulty of course)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 10:38 PM PDT

    Kratos smiling is forever cursed

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    It's my birthday, one of my friends bought me this from online!

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 10:49 AM PDT

    Leviathan on fire.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    THOR Poses Rendered (06-29-2021)

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 07:02 PM PDT

    BAD IDEA-

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    (Wip) A custom controller that my dad made

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Just beat Sigrun and it was cool but can I vent?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    THE FREAKING FARMING

    Holy shit what an oversight. What group of people decided "yeah, we all agree that like 15 hours of grinding niflheim and then another 10 hours of muspelheim is a totally reasonable demand to meet just to upgrade SOME of the late game gear. Yeah, there's definitely not more challenges we should come up with for that - doing the same exact thing over and over and over and over just to break even on needed resources is a great way to build value in this game!"

    I've spent the last WEEK just grinding every night ONLY to get the resources I need to upgrade valk armors and stuff. And that's just to upgrade the stuff I see myself using in the near future! I didn't even upgrade other gear that I may end up using later.

    Just super frustrating to be like "ok time to go grab a few resources and upgrade this armor" and then have to dedicate 4 hours a night for several nights in a row just doing the same thing on repeat the entire time. It's so annoying. I could've been onto another game by now. I could've gone through an entire indie game with the time I've spent farming this week. But now I'm just barely considering blowing the horn, which I assume starts endgame?

    Anyway. Thanks for a massive waste of time, devs.

    Rant over. Sigurn was a neat challenge.

    submitted by /u/themflatearthers
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to get the Brok and Sindhi favors.

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    I completed the story and also completed 2 of the initial favors.

    I am unable to get the remaining 2 missions. I understand I need to meet them alone where only one of the two brothers are present. But still I'm stuck

    Please advise me what should I do. Thanks

    submitted by /u/death_scythe_
    [link] [comments]

    God Of War Tattoo. A few weeks ago i asked for ideas on a god of war tattoo. it was my first one so i didn’t know what to look for and this is what we ended up doing. you can check my recent posts to see what i initially was thinking. still has a lot of healing but i wanted to share it here (:

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:09 AM PDT

    God Of War Tattoo. A few weeks ago i asked for ideas on a god of war tattoo. it was my first one so i didn’t know what to look for and this is what we ended up doing. you can check my recent posts to see what i initially was thinking. still has a lot of healing but i wanted to share it here (:

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    Ainsley Harriott meme

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 05:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel