• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    God of War | Me and my friend, Mr. Hraezlyr

    God of War | Me and my friend, Mr. Hraezlyr


    Me and my friend, Mr. Hraezlyr

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 05:27 AM PST

    Can't wait until Ragnarok

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    There’s so much victory in this thread, and not enough valkyrie curb-stomps. ��

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:50 AM PST

    God of Sass

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PST

    My friend is playing GoW for the first time and called me while struggling with “the dragon.” I explained the shock crystals thing, and then he texted me this shortly after

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:39 AM PST

    First time in my 25 year's player life that I get a platinum. Sorry to be proud!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Me after 100%ing GOW

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Somehow managed to upload it twice took em down and just sent it again

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Sigrun and Kratos performing the classic «Everlasting Scythe & Axe Madness Dance», one of the queen's favorite hobbies...

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:36 AM PST

    My own head canon for what happened to the Greek World after GOW 3

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:49 AM PST

    After GOW 3 Olympus was left in ruin, but the mountain still stood. And in the place of Zeus and his family, a new family of gods took power. The head of that family was named Jupiter, and his brothers were Neptune and Pluto. And through them a new power rose in the world of GoW, the power of Rome!

    I know that historically speaking some people say that the Greek and Roman gods are the same (they really aren't the "same", it's just the Roman gods were heavily influenced by the Greek gods, Romans had their own stories and myths for their gods). But for the purposes of the GOW world, I thought to make them separate, and make them the gods that take over Olympus after the Greeks.

    It makes sense because 1. The Romans were the worlds power after Greece and 2. The Roman gods lived on Mt Olympus as well. So it kind of makes sense that with the destruction of Greece, Rome would take over and with them, their gods would take residence in Olympus.

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    Who would win in a fight to the death? Young Kratos or Older Kratos?! (Read post before you give your answer)

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:38 AM PST

    On one side we have the young Kratos with rage and vengeance in his heart, who will destroy anything in his way of to get his vengeance.

    On the other side we have an older, wiser Kratos. More disciplined, and above all else, a father, a father will would protect his son no matter the cost.

    Which Kratos would prevail?

    submitted by /u/Shoguns_Decapitator9
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the disgusting quality, but on my PS4 GOW4 home screen, I found this writing on Kratos' boat, can't disipher it, but wonder if you guys can.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 12:35 PM PST

    Us on Twitter

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Can’t wait to beat this mf’s ass in the sequel. Daddy’s next on the chopping block

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:35 AM PST

    GOD OF WAR BOY,KRATOS AND BALDUR

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 04:00 AM PST

    How do we think the rest of this potential trilogy is going to play out?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 11:31 AM PST

    I'm sure people have discussed this a million times on here but I'm new to the sub and am just curious as to what people think may happen to Kratos and Atreus? My personal opinion is Kratos will die again. I'm not sure if permanently or not depending on how much longer the series will end up being but I could see it playing out in a couple ways. Ragnarok happens, somehow Atreus gets corrupted by Odin because of the potential death of thor or by thor if it doesn't go that far and he turns on Kratos killing him, fulfilling the cycle of son killing father, and this could happen at the beginning of 2 and have kratos fight his way out and save Atreus only to be betrayed at the end of 2 for a massive cliffhanger or the second game is all just Ragnarok and then that happens in 3. What happens after can go other ways too. I did mention Kratos fighting his way out, but that seems a little anti climatic considering we've seen it like twice. In my opinion, Atreus will realize he probably shouldn't have killed his father and will go on some type of mission to save and retrieve him from Hel. Maybe after that they go on some crazy mission to end Norse mythology and Then either we will go to the next mythology games lol or they will figure out some nice ending for the both. I feel like a fitting ending to the whole series though would be Kratos finally dying but peacefully. No longer tormented by the demons that have been following him for many years and through a whole different mythology.

    submitted by /u/Crwintucky__
    [link] [comments]

    A seagull flew into me and died

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:11 PM PST

    Not your usual Forbidden Grip of Ages question. Trust me.

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Last night I unlocked the Forbidden Grip of Ages. Fun times, everyone's a winner. This evening, it has vanished out of my inventory. So I head back to the Muspelhelm tower, do the sequence, hear 2 gongs, and nothing. No tears or anything. And I still don't have the grip in my inventory. Any suggestions are seriously welcomed.

    submitted by /u/MogwaiRamblingMann
    [link] [comments]

    How do I beat the Hel-Walker crew?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:25 AM PST

    I just encountered them and got obliterated every time I tried to fight them. I finally decided to run away instead of fight them. Is there any armor or upgrades I should get to make this easier? Or any tips on how to beat them?

    submitted by /u/destroyeralex6
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Atreus’ actor would be replaced?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Sunny Suljic did a great job on the first one, but as he's going to be a tween in the second game and Sunny is like 16 by now, isn't there a possibility that they might get (or already got) another actor to play him?

    In the teaser we only hear Chris Judge's voice, not Sunny's and that just got me thinking, i guess.

    I really hope I'm wrong lol I love Sunny.

    submitted by /u/TesticTuberculosis
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos looks really badass

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 04:03 PM PST

    I had no clue he was sitting there until I came back.. Funniest thing to happen to me in this game.

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 08:12 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel