• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    God of War | God of keychains 👌

    God of War | God of keychains ��


    God of keychains ��

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Low quality meme

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:14 PM PST

    World Towers

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    I finished the game recently and felt inspired to draw some fanart.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Kratos has seen enough bull ( Improved progression )

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:42 AM PST

    Kratos & Atreus VS Spider-Man. Little fanart of the two games I finally played this year and loved

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:28 AM PST

    full stats vs sigrun ng+ gmgow

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:38 AM PST

    You've heard of God of War, but have you heard of Lord of Axe War?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:09 AM PST

    The better name

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 09:59 PM PST

    How do I get this trophy? I finished all the side quests?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    God of War Ragnarok shouldn’t change the new camera angle, it should develop it further and make it better for the sequel.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:07 AM PST

    One of the most controversial things about GoW 2018 was the introduction of the new camera angle. The series went from a wide angle shot to a over the shoulder one. I seen many say the game is much worse for this change alone, but they also conveniently ignore the many more people that enjoy the game directly or indirectly for that change.

    When Resident Evil 4 came out it too had a change of camera angle, going form fixed camera to a over the shoulder as well. Many of the OG fans to this day hate that game for that and any future sequel that plays similarly. But at the same time RE4 was one of the most revolutionary game of all time, spawning many spiritual successors after its release.

    "We pretty much wanted to make a RE4 in space" (Dead Space developers).

    But tell me, was RE4 new camera angle perfect? Was there no limitations or inconvincente when it got released? No, of course not. You couldn't move while aiming, you still had tank controles and enemies conveniently at times moved to where you're posting at instead of flanking you.

    But over time developers evolved&polished this new camera perspective in shooters to the mirror shine that it is today.

    So when I hear youtubers say that in the sequel they need to change the camera perspective back, so that Atreus and Kratos are tiny little dots in the map, or have the camera shift to the sealing perspective on fights, I disagree. YES GoW 2018 has some annoyances and inconsistencies, but it's literally the studios first attempt at this, hell, it's the first (Edit: AAA attempt) that any developers in doing a intimate over-the-shoulder camera angle on a intense action heavy combat game. And it WORKED, people loved it despite these minore flaws.

    The sequels shouldn't throw away the achievement that Santa Monica did, but instead double down it and have it work much better then the 2018 game.

    Thank you for reading

    Edit: Grammatical adjustments

    submitted by /u/luccasalomone11
    [link] [comments]

    Got the wife a cricut for Christmas. Little did she know I had some ideas for it as well.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Kratos is Tyr and Tyr saved Kratos from Greece

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Well I hope this isn't extremely confusing.

    Kratos is Tyr in the future (well technically in the past). I am not taking credit for this theory you guys probably have all seen it. We already know time travel is possible in the god of war universe, Kratos was missing an arm at the end of the game in the mural and Tyr doesn't have an arm in mythology, they are both gods of war, yadayadayada. But, I saw another theory today that you guys have also probably heard, about how Tyr was the one who saved Kratos from Greece. Tyr obviously knows about Kratos because of the vase in his vault, and Tyr is the only one with the ability to travel to other realms or something like that.

    I thought both of those theorys would make a good story if it were true and they were very solid. But, what if you mix them both together. Kratos get sent back in time some how after ragnorok and whatever happens during it. Kratos goes and becomes the god of war. Kratos takes on the name of Tyr because everyone loved him and he was a symbol of hope. I feel like alot of Kratos' and Tyr's motives are similar. Kratos goes back and saves his old self from death.

    This theory is far from perfect but I haven't had too much time to think about it. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Big_Seaworthiness_58
    [link] [comments]

    The Valkyrie Queen. Pain in the ass.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Struggling against basic enemies in Ascension

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    For having beaten every other GoW on Very Hard, I'm sure getting my ass kicked by every single encounter in this one on Hard. I'm playing on PS Now and there's definitely some input lag making it harder, but I feel like I shouldn't be dying 5-10 times on a fight with 5 basic enemies.

    It seems like every enemy attack is uninterruptible, and there's always 1 or two attacking at all times. I can't even get a PoP off most of the time without getting hit. I can spam grabs, but it's a 50/50 that I get hit in between animations anyway.

    I'm at the encounter where you get Ice, and I'd like to try it out and see what it can do, but I can't build my combo meter at all to even properly activate it. Can anyone give me some tips for the basic combat flow of this game?

    submitted by /u/UncomfortableAnswers
    [link] [comments]

    Help on plating GOW

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:44 AM PST

    Hey I guys I'm trying to play GOW but I need to get the trophy where I collect all artifacts but there's an artifact in front of Freya house on the upper level I finished the story but for some reason I can't find a way to Freyas house can someone help me?

    submitted by /u/SpaghettiMan6969
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this guy today and immediately thought of this.

    Posted: 06 Jan 2021 06:54 PM PST

    Is there any news on a GOD remastered version for PS5?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    As the title says, I love this game dearly and wouldn't mind another platinum.

    submitted by /u/Mem90z
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get zeus armor?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:51 AM PST

    Do you get the zeus armor from beating sigrunor or can you only get it from NG+? Do I also have to kill Sigrun on first my first play trough?

    submitted by /u/Martinhellerud
    [link] [comments]

    God of War III Remastered PS5 Upgrades?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:57 AM PST

    I'm having trouble finding anything concrete, are there any differences that GOW3R has from a base PS4 to the PS5? I know God of War 4 has some graphical & framerate boosting but does GOW3R also have these boosts?

    submitted by /u/OtterBadgerSnake
    [link] [comments]

    Original God of War Director Claims God of War Ragnarok Is Cross-Gen

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:50 AM PST

    A Story Question for GOW 3 (SPOILERS)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:01 AM PST

    As we kill the big relevant God's like Poseidon in the opening , catastrophic events are released on Greece

    Poseidon - Massive Floods Hades - All Dead Souls are released and wonder aimlessly Helios - Plunge Greece into Darkness Hermes - A Plague of insects Hera - All Plants and vegetation die Zeus - Idk Lightning explosion ?

    My question is why nothing happened when we killed Hephaestus who is a complete God because he's the son of Zeus and Hera , and who is also the God of Forge and Fire ? Shouldn't have something catastrophic been released to Greece ? I understand why nothing happened when we killed Hercules cause he's a Demi-God but what's up with Hephaestus ? Was his death alone suppose to be the event since he wouldn't be able to forge equipment for Greece anymore or is this a plothole and/or something I'm missing here ?

    submitted by /u/BoneColdPlays
    [link] [comments]

    Axe Pommels/Blade Grips Recommendations? (GMGoW+, Endgame)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:22 AM PST

    Some time ago, I beat GMGoW+ (including the 9 Valkyries)... Which is a big leap because I literally beat all Valkyries on easy-mode 2 times from beating them on GMGoW and GMGoW+ 2 times. Crazy isn't it? But that's off-topic so... lemme explain.

    I have zeus armor and stuff so the only thing I'm not sure about changing are my grips and pommels. RN I'm just using Retribution+ and Grip of the Valkyrie+. So... Idk what to use. Also I wanna choose wisely because upgrading stuff in GMGoW+ is EXPENSIVE as heck! So yeah.

    submitted by /u/Aquatim
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel