• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    God of War | Found this online. Too good not to be reposted so here it is, for you guys to see.

    God of War | Found this online. Too good not to be reposted so here it is, for you guys to see.


    Found this online. Too good not to be reposted so here it is, for you guys to see.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 10:31 PM PDT

    Say goodbye eye

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Tyr's Temple

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    TC Carson thanks all God of War fans for their support of him and the saga and says a line with Kratos' voice!

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Yeah about that....

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:26 AM PDT

    Homemade God of War sugar cookies

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Son of Odin and the Son of Zeus

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Got the game recently. Finally completed.. give me god of war difficulty!!. Got the sexy ass shield.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    God of War seems to be getting review bombed on Metacritic

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    This game was amazing and I'm working towards a platinum. Alot of the recent reviews on metacritic are way off. Js.

    submitted by /u/JJDubba
    [link] [comments]

    Would you prefer new weapons or old weapons or both in the new god of war game and why

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Obviously I can't explain how they come back however

    This can include

    •Blade of Olympus •The claws of hades •Nemean cestus •Bow of Apollo (Atreus) •Boots of Hermes •Nemesis whip •The Blade Of Artemis (Artemis is said to be alive, it could be given as a gift or by force)

    Norse •Skofnung (a blade which cuts can never heal, it can't hurt women) •Sword of Freyr (a blade that fights on it's own, during ragnarok, gives it to skirnir before the events of ragnarok)

    submitted by /u/Communist_Eggroll
    [link] [comments]

    "But my family is waiting outside!" Doctor: They will fall as well"

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I was bored so I went through my gallery. Found some screenshots I took when I was playing through the game.

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Killing a troll in 30 seconds using a ogre on challenge mode

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Anyone else absolutely hate the look of the full body armor, or just me?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I dont know about y'all but I give great thought to how my character looks in games, and in this game I just refused to put on a pair of chest armor that covers his entire body even if the stats were better, i cared about my look that much. I just like the armor that is more of a shoulder guard. I just like these types so much as it gets as close as possible to the badass look of Kratos wearing the golden fleece and like nothing else. Maybe I just wanna see more of his sexy body, idk.

    submitted by /u/Pielord87
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone think we will get a new trailer or some sort of information on the new game in December

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    I ask this because i think they might do this because the they could build up the hype even more.

    submitted by /u/Cole2197
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think would happen if kratos met Sun Wukong, or Cu Chulainn?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    The main two things that i think could happen is they either fight or work with kratos and if they fought kratos could get either of their weapons with Sun Wukong it would be his staff and with Cu Chulainn it would be his spear.

    submitted by /u/Cole2197
    [link] [comments]

    Ragnarok bosses?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    So who can we expect as bosses in the next GOW... Freya, odin, thor come to mind anyone else?

    submitted by /u/umoxxa
    [link] [comments]

    I’m a dumbass and this is a sequel

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    So I just started playing this game and so far I love it, but I I am just now realizing that it is definitely a sequel and that I'm a dumbass. Are there any plot points I need to know for the story to make sense? I get the sense that the main character is a God, perhaps "of war".

    submitted by /u/saccadicmovements
    [link] [comments]

    Probably an unpopular thing to say, but I sincerely hope Ragnarok gets pushed back a few times.

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    With the amount of people working from home at the minute, they will not have the necessary processing power to get it out in what ever time frame they set. Too many game studios have been happy to push out unfinished or unpolished games in the past few years and with the event that will be Ragnarok, I hope Santa Monica take every single second they need to get it out as perfect as the last one. This pandemic will have slowed production and therefore we should be grateful and not angry if and when the initial release gets pushed back a few months.

    submitted by /u/dr-mantis-t0b0ggan
    [link] [comments]

    Dad Played "God of War" Once... - [Video]

    Posted: 06 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel