• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 20, 2020

    God of War | I’m late to the party, but I finally decided to get this game!! VERY exited!!

    God of War | I’m late to the party, but I finally decided to get this game!! VERY exited!!


    I’m late to the party, but I finally decided to get this game!! VERY exited!!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    My first God of War Ragnarök design. I hope you like it!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Really hoping Cory releases gow in April ����������������

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    God of war ragnarok box art. (fanart)

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    So hyped for PS5 GOW, I revisited Sigrun and glad I still got it!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    While moving I came across my old sketchbook that had this doodle of Kratos going in for a job interview

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    [MEME] Ops.....I was confused....

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Not fooling anyone Brok

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    My second God of War Ragnarök design. :D I hope you like it!

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Playstation All-Stars Faceoff including Kratos (Made by HoneyBunny-Art)

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    The Kratos clothing line: Just Kill It

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Beating Sigrun is sooo satisfying

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 03:21 PM PDT

    I made a thing

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Wanna play more

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Damn, I finished this game a month ago and now I want to play again. Not necessarily new game+ or hardest diffuculty. Strange feeling. Didn't have it after playing The last of us, GTAV, RDR1 or Bioshocks. Even Deus ex games (although I didn't play the very first one. Anyone else has this feeling?

    submitted by /u/0utremer
    [link] [comments]

    I hate Roy !

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    Why does he have to be such a brat, he's so annoying.

    I'm at the moment where he keeps saying "Whatever", if I was Kratos I would give him a knee to the face every time he said whatever.

    submitted by /u/hidden_secret
    [link] [comments]

    I know it was a little bit of an amateur job but I like it.

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    God at the end of 2020 be like :the time grows near you must prepare yourself

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    I just wanna share my fight against Sigrun after trying it a hundred times ^^

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 10:26 PM PDT

    Nerdic Gods podcast #32. PS5 event recap!

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    How to beat this game

    Posted: 20 Sep 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    How can i beat this game i know this question maybe answered thousands of times but still the valkyries fuck me up and the deadland quest is very difficult for me i play in easy mode but looks like the game is unbeatable is there a code or hack to use ??

    submitted by /u/Bassiette
    [link] [comments]

    My guesses about GOD OF WAR Ragnarok End

    Posted: 19 Sep 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Kratos will hit thor with his axe so hard that it penetrate his skin and thor get poisoned (cause kratos axe has etir embedded, the poison of world serpent) and thor dies after taking 9 steps.

    Or we could see some story twists where kratos can't use his axe somehow, but for now that's my best guess. And in real ragnarok this is how thor dies.

    http://lifeupfront.com/ragnarok-norse-mythology/

    You can see some quite resemblance between real norse and god of war norse stories. Except magni survived. But overall i feel like thor will die with kratos axe only. Or World serpent himself, but very unlikely, as to create suspense god of war devs may kill world serpent without him spraying poison, due to which people will think that we lost. But they might not remember kratos axe and then boom! EPIC ENDING.

    What are your thoughts anyway?

    submitted by /u/My_Gaming_Companion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel