• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 29, 2020

    God of War | Some Kratos art by me I though you guys might like

    God of War | Some Kratos art by me I though you guys might like


    Some Kratos art by me I though you guys might like

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:56 AM PDT

    I made a quick Kratos sketch, hope you guys like it

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    Me and Boy

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    F in the chat for the Gods at the back

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So... guess I hold the record for the highest amount of hits in a god of war game

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    Hello! I just came here to ask something :)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    I'll keep it short, I have never played a god of war game. I'm looking to buy the 2018 game and I was wondering if I'll enjoy it without any knowledge of the lore.

    Second question, I've heard this game is big on Norse mythology which I love. But I thought Kratos always fought Greek gods so isn't it more about Greek mythology?

    submitted by /u/rickreddington
    [link] [comments]

    ive been playing GOW for more than 10 years

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Started playing it back when i was in kindergarten on my uncle's ps1, remember the old times when i would check the memory cards to find in which one i had saved my progress. Remember how hard it was for me to find the singing monsters in the desert on GOW1.Remember how hard it was for me to keep press the O so i could open doors. Remember my uncle telling me it was impossible to kill Zeus on GOW2. Remember me and my little brother going nuts when my dad showed us via skype the ps3 along with GOW3. Remember how i wasnt able to figure out how to rip Helios head off. Remember how i became depressed when kratos killed himself and Gaia at the end. Spending the entire day playing Ascension only to become sad when Ares son made kratos kill him. Now im 16yo waiting for black friday so i can buy a ps4 and finally buy GOW4 that ive been waiting to buy for 2 years. I really wish i could go back in time to the good old day when i had no worries and life was so beautiful. I really wish i can meet the makers of GOW so i can thank them for making my childhood amazing. I know no one will see this but i just wanted to post this since i was becoming a little bit too nostalgic while thinking about my childhood and how my life has changed during these 10 years.

    submitted by /u/thrashn00b
    [link] [comments]

    Some landscape photography in god of war

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    F in the chat for the Gods at the back

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    F in the chat for the Gods at the back

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    F in the chat for the Gods at the back

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    How are they gonna address the fact that we have fully upgraded our axe, armour and skills?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    Surely there will still be upgrades and skills to unlock in the next game, so are we just gonna lose our stuff?

    submitted by /u/james1221432
    [link] [comments]

    ik its a crappy pic but GET FUKKED SIGRUN

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Kratos whenever around blood. So wholesome

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Good Game (edited to remove potential spoiler)

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    The opening for God of War 3 was just so good

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    What's your favorite God of War cover art?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    We all know that God of War has some really good covers. What's your favourite?

    submitted by /u/Ghoul-Of-Sparta
    [link] [comments]

    A blast from the past!

    Posted: 28 Jul 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel