• Breaking News

    Friday, July 10, 2020

    God of War | So I did an art challenge.... I love the result [OC]

    God of War | So I did an art challenge.... I love the result [OC]


    So I did an art challenge.... I love the result [OC]

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    My shirt came! I like it cause I haven't seen this style yet.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    My Kratos painting from a while back !

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    Already got the platinum but can’t stop playing.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I prefer the Blades :P

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    Guess this is my cue to give up and call it in for the night...

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    let's talk about the designs weapons in santa monica

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:23 AM PDT

    submitted by /u/Darkmyths2
    [link] [comments]

    So...The NPC's are in T pose. Never Happend to me

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    God of War: How to Survive on the Hardest Difficulty

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    2 heavies and 1 revenant

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Holy shit. This is the hardest thing I've done in a long long time. How the heck are you supposed to beat them? The revenant is constantly invincible unless boi shoots him and even then it only lasts for a few seconds. Then the goddamn heavies that each have more HP than the first boss, attack constantly, have a lot of range, stun and deal enormous damage. I'm playing on "give me a challenge" and don't want to change. Everything else is nice, but those two enemy types always wreck me.

    submitted by /u/Antekpjk
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished GOW!

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 12:10 AM PDT

    I (24F) am new to gaming but always wanted to play. All my life I've watched gameplays and cutscenes of different games and been mesmerized by it all. Two weeks ago rented a PS4 and got GOW and finished it. It was such an amazing experience. I feel soo fucking proud that I did. I have not been this happy since a long time :') Can't wait for GOW 6!

    submitted by /u/AvatarYashu
    [link] [comments]

    God of War III Remastered back tracking?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    I forgot a chest in Tartarus, but already beat Hephaestus. How can I go back?

    submitted by /u/RJSSJR123
    [link] [comments]

    I found her wings

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 10:35 PM PDT

    What those signs/symbols you find in golden chests do?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 05:08 AM PDT

    This is my third NG+ and I can ignore the thing no more xD I can't even find them in the resources.

    submitted by /u/Colfer92
    [link] [comments]

    My 3D kratos model

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    My 3D kratos model

    Hi everyone, I'm a Character Artist student and God of War is one of my favourite games so I decided to give it a try and model Kratos. It´s my second ever finished character and every criticism will be appreciated. There is an imgur with a few more images: https://imgur.com/gallery/6WEUPRO

    Can I post my artstation or is against the rules?

    https://preview.redd.it/jy0gcvkir0a51.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=35b9075e3b74b1d7069e7cfef9cf9e464fdf7c14

    submitted by /u/Don4Quarter
    [link] [comments]

    I just dropped the game after 15 minutes. Any help?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I'm having trouble understanding the camera behavior during fights against several enemies.

    Camera is so stiff I cannot change between locked enemies. If I'm surrounded I feel like my only option is roll until I have them all in front of me. I cannot block shit coming from around. (Camera Sensitivity is at 7)

    Or, not lock into anything and then I'm able to block most things, but that becomes also a fight with the camera and trying to cover the angles of incoming attacks and block em (Or roll away). It is more fun and became a nice challenge but is just too much. Kinda feels like Doom.

    I have tried different camera settings which has helped a bit, but the problem is still there. The game looks great and the previous 1v1 fights were really amazing. But 4-5 encounters with the Draugrs and I just don't want to open the game again thinking about the workout.

    Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Yololio69
    [link] [comments]

    I beat Sigrun on GMGOW! Sorry for the very small screen; I was sitting far from my TV

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    God vs God

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Question about giants

    Posted: 09 Jul 2020 11:17 PM PDT

    It is said that giants aren't actually huge but just another name for a race but we see all the giants dead at the end and they are all towering giants literally. Any explanation for this? Atreus says this inside the mountain and laughs at Kratos

    submitted by /u/GodOfCams2002
    [link] [comments]

    Queen of the Valkyries wings

    Posted: 10 Jul 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    As we know from the game Freya is the original queen of the Valkyries. At the end of the game Mimir says that she came to him while we were in Jotunheim and asked where Odin had hidden her wings. If you look inside of her house during the game you can actually see her wings hanging up on the wall. Is this a mistake by the developers or on purpose and leading towards the next game or something else? I really don't know what it could mean so do any of you guys know?

    submitted by /u/ineedheadphonehelp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel