• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    God of War | God of War 3 Drunk ending

    God of War | God of War 3 Drunk ending


    God of War 3 Drunk ending

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    Just noticed you can actually see the jotunheim tower from the path thing

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 11:13 PM PDT

    I drew Kratos lol

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Need your pantheon destroyed? Why not Kratos!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    Can’t wait to kick some Aesir a**

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I'm 4-5 trophies away from platinum after 2 yrs of playing. Anyone know if there's any cool features after getting Platinum on God Of War?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    I finally did it. So satisfying

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I got my sister to play GoW not knowing how much anxiety it would give me from someone who isn’t very good at the game and only stays on the main story lmao

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    Greek vs Norse Kratos argument

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:46 AM PDT

    First and foremost, I know that Cory already confirm that Norse Kratos would win. I have no problem with that. However, I do have a problem with the usual justification:

    • "Kratos is smarter now, he can control his rage and probably outsmart Greek Kratos."

    Kratos is canonically a master of combat And tactician. He is brutal and ruthless, sure, but also clever and resourceful. This is portrait throughout the original trilogy. A lot of boss fights are won through persistency rather than pure strength. He trick his enemies multiple times, including Zeus (GoW2).

    About his rage, he can already control it to fuck up his enemies back in GoW1. The thing he wanted to control now is his temper; how to not get into meaningless fights. Though to be honest, he already did in the original! A lot of boss fights in the original trilogy, and I mean at least like 70% of them, are instigated by the others party!

    Most of them laugh at him, try to stop and kill him, they would be alive if not for that. Kratos even talk to some out of it before fighting (Hercules, Helios, Hermes, etc). Essentially, Greek Kratos would go into combat after this slap, but Norse Kratos would take a few hits before fighting back.

    The explanation that I can get behind is that gods grow stronger with age, just make a lot more sense. Especially considered that Kratos is really old now.

    submitted by /u/KingOfOddities
    [link] [comments]

    God of War Photography/Screenshot Collection

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Number three takes the cake for the most brutal everything. *Sniff* need more damn orbs...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    I remember I love this game

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    So the other day I posted I was going to replay this game and do my first GMGOW run from a fresh save. I am now at Hraezylr and I quickly remembered how much I love this game. I personally thought it was my game of the year in 2018 and it's all rushing back to me now how perfect it is. Everything from the presentation, story, acting, and most importantly the combat and how smooth it all comes together.

    It's hard to find something wrong with this game and I'm very happy I decided to replay it. There's something rewarding about coming back to it after 2 years. It's as if I forgot it and got to rediscover it once again. I can't wait for the sequel on PS5. That's all!

    submitted by /u/MeltGibsont-
    [link] [comments]

    So what's up with Kratos' shield?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    You start the game off with a shield and axe with no context. Then, you quickly find out that the axe belonged to Atreus' mother and that Brok and Sindri crafted it. Meanwhile, NOTHING is said about this mechanical wonder of a shield. Is it just the golden fleece from God of War 1-3? It reacts similarly with the ability to redirect projectiles. Anyway I haven't googled it or anything so if I missed something obvious let me know just intrigued by it's lore.

    submitted by /u/FrostyGlaciers
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on Sigrun?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Have a full set of Valkyrie Armor, (Cuirass, Gauntlets, Waist Guard) and a Level 5 Leviathan Axe and a Level 5 Blades Of Chaos, Every Skill and still getting absolutely shitted on. Easiest difficulty and getting killed in 2 hits.

    submitted by /u/Tezrion
    [link] [comments]

    Quick Question

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Can you still get items from the normal playthrough in ng+? Lets say i missed a talisman can i still get it? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Capsville
    [link] [comments]

    This game <3

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Kratos + Thor

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Is Kratos Universal from in his own lore

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    I asked this question on another thread so I'll ask here

    "According to Seth The Programmer video I will link he claim Kratos is universal maybe even Multiversal based on his own lore so does he have a point or is he exaggerating"

    https://youtu.be/rkaubkFS8GU

    submitted by /u/ZegetaX1
    [link] [comments]

    Beast Slayed

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Squirrel just burned me harder than any living person could

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    So I didn't realise the squirell insults you i just activated it and it says to me. "Swing that Axe dont leave it limp like your dick. 😑🐿 little bastard

    submitted by /u/nom155589
    [link] [comments]

    He's a bit on the PLUS side isn't he? ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel