• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 17, 2020

    God of War | These tough moments made me fall in love with this serie.

    God of War | These tough moments made me fall in love with this serie.


    These tough moments made me fall in love with this serie.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    These things look ridiculous

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 01:08 AM PDT

    This dialogue is why Dead Freight is one of my favorite favors

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    Does any other game email you once you get the platinum?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Why did I wait two years to play this game? Happy to be part of this community

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    I finally decided to play GoW after having it sit on my library for a whole year ( I bought it last June for 20 dollars, what a bargain). From the moment that the stranger showed up to Kratos' home I was hooked, I needed to know who this man was and what he was after. I'm the type of gamer who only cares about the main story, I don't really care for side quests but that is not the case with god of war. I did every single side quest and got every single trophy. The side quests felt so rewarding and fun, From Valkyries to getting items for Sindri and Brok etc... Mimir is such a good side character, his stories about the giants were so entertaining and interesting. I have a lot to say but that's all for now. Can't wait to see what's going to happen in the next game.

    Ps : I think I know Midgard like if I was raised there.

    submitted by /u/str8killer197
    [link] [comments]

    Badass Moves offense vs offense(my personal favorite )have you as the crazy Kratos ,tried these .

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    I made a minimalist Kratos drawing.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I don't even care about trophies that much, but sometimes a game just deserves to be experienced fully so i had to go for it.

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Did you know this? What's it for?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I have nothing more to hide

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 06:57 PM PDT

    The moment where Kratos takes off his bandages and says "I have nothing more to hide" is always cathartic for me, it helps me remember that I can also finally be open with the world about my "less desirable" moments so they don't repeat them, I can finally accept and be accepted.

    submitted by /u/ChristianFontenot
    [link] [comments]

    Never posted this before but thought you might appreciate. Done back in 2018!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    Best streamers to watch?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    A couple years out of date I'm sure but I am starting my second playthrough of what is one of my top 5 games. Thought it could be good to watch a stream of the game along side my playthrough to see someone's thoughts of the game. Any good recommendations? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/modigafox2000
    [link] [comments]

    Show us the bearded beefer and his sac-seed!

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    When do you think they will show us atleast a teaser? I just want to see some positive vibes on my gaming life coz it's pretty stressful lately. Thanks to TLOU2

    submitted by /u/MasterHepburns
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Rage Mode?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Mine is the Rage of the Gods from the original game, I just love colors, the design of the armor, and the assymmetry of the moves.

    My second would be the Titans, also elemental and feels like a different, I love how the sweeping attacks looked and it was probably the best one for crowd control.

    Third comes the Spartan Rage from GoW4: I really liked the idea of hurling big ass rocks at enemies, especially those Nordic Cyclopses who throw rocks at me in the first place and I get to respond in kind, this is probably the most cathartic moment in such a mode.

    My least favorite is the Spartan Rage from GoW3 because it felt like a F** You, since I worked my ass off for the Blade of Olympus in GoW2 and now I could use it liberally, yet now I have to use it sparingly and not even to the same extent.

    submitted by /u/GungieBum
    [link] [comments]

    As far as we know now, would it be possible to play all of the God of War series on the PS5?

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I've been away from gaming for years so I don't know what have been remastered and what wasn't, and hence which would be compatible with the PS5.

    submitted by /u/Isaac_Cooper
    [link] [comments]

    My first ever Plat

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Realm Tear Thamur's Corpse

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    I know people have trouble with this area, but I am trying to 100% the game and I'm worried I didnt do the realm tear here before the post game. In my ignorance I fought a lot of tears but never closed them after. I have 8/9 in Midgard so I know there is an open tear somewhere here and am worried its Thamur's corpse and Ibcan not reach it. Can I still find it in the post game?

    submitted by /u/jmclain13
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck after using Mystic Gateway

    Posted: 17 Jun 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    I just killed a super tough dude at the Muspelheim Tower, silly me thought to use the Mystic Gateway to go upgrade myself at Brok's shop but now I realised its one way only. I tried all my saved games but they all date to the travel screen or before I killed the dude. I came out, both platforms are down, no boat. Help, please?? I don't want to have to kill it again.

    submitted by /u/zoiiy
    [link] [comments]

    Love this filter

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 04:50 PM PDT

    I wanted to draw all big Sony characters while waiting for the PS5 so I thought I'd start by drawing Kratos!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 01:09 PM PDT

    Don't Buy Kratos A Dog For Father's Day. He will send him back to the Pits of Hell.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel