• Breaking News

    Friday, April 3, 2020

    God of War | Same energy.

    God of War | Same energy.


    Same energy.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    My PS4 Background

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    interesting ��. also I love Cory's profile picture

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Sorry for the low tier edit

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Just bought the game and going to start this amazing adventure with my BOI for the first time !!!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    This was the best boss fight ever

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Disc art and presentation of the God of War physical soundtrack is amazing

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    “You are giving me your axe?”-Atreus...”I am allowing you to hold my axe. It is not a gift.”-Kratos...”No one on Reddit will understand what you’re talking about with your toys and this candle holder, you’re an idiot”-my fiancé

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 05:21 PM PDT

    So i was extremely bored last night and decided to face olrun just barehanded. No rage or weapons, no damage, GMGOW and on NG+8. Hope you guys enjoy the video and it provides some type of entertainment while some of us are stuck home quarantined haha

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Technically Greek mythology was Alabama before Alabama was a thing

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    Kratos and his son realization

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    I recently started the game and was thinking today his funny it is that Atreus doesn't know his father is a god. Atreus sees Kratos fight all these CRAZY beasts and lifting insanely heavy things and mist just be thinking, "man, my dad is awesome." Also I would argue that Atreus constantly asking is his dad hurt his back or can lift something shoes he is still unaware of his fathers true power.

    submitted by /u/KingJerebear
    [link] [comments]

    Leviathan Axe's Nordic Name?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    in the final scene's mural, Laufey has three words written around her

    Mural

    The one above her reads 'Laufei,' obviously reffering to her.

    but what interests me is the words written on her side, almost like it's above the Leviathan Axe.

    it reads, above 'Stathfastr' and below 'Werjandi'

    to those who know Old Norse, does this mean anything? Or is this possibly Leviathan Axe's Nordic Equivalent, similar as to how we call Thor's Hammer 'Mjolnir?'

    submitted by /u/DracoSCruor
    [link] [comments]

    It ain't much but it's honest work

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Kratos Vs Bladur fanart.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Stuck

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/fG3L7Em

    Greetings All, I am trying to get Kratos over, under or around this bridge. I have spent the last ten minutes pushing my circle button, hitting it and trying to dodge underneath it. All to no avail. Is there a trick to getting past this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Jack_Ketch
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to play the original God of War games on ps4 without streaming them?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    My internet is too dookie to support it

    submitted by /u/JoGoofy
    [link] [comments]

    That damn valkyrie Queen!!!!!!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    I have pretty much completed everything in the game except beating that damn queen! I'm at level 9 and no mater what I do, she's to hard too defeat. Any tips out there!?!? Thanks

    submitted by /u/big_pharoh
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game for the first time.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    I absolutely loved it from.beginning to end, but now that's it's over I gotta say. Too many goddamn trolls. I would've appreciated a more varied cast of bosses . I know it's just setting up for the shit show that 2 and 3 are gonna be, but it woulda been nice to have a little more variety

    submitted by /u/Richard_Whitman
    [link] [comments]

    Question: is Kratos still officially the Greek god of war?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    God of war (2018) was the first game in the series I've played, and I loved it, but I'm not entirely caught up on the backstory of the previous games

    I know at one point Kratos was appointed the new god of war after he killed Ares, but were his powers stripped or lessened at one point?

    Is Kratos still the official God of war and at his full "god power" during the newest game?

    submitted by /u/Maksim_dvc
    [link] [comments]

    “Always expect an attack”

    Posted: 02 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    God of War 3 would've ended very differently if...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:53 AM PDT

    Pandora had known that Kratos killed Hephaestus. She loved him as her father.

    And he couldn't have killed Zeus without her.

    submitted by /u/Maleoppressor
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel