• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    God of War | “The cycle ends here”

    God of War | “The cycle ends here”


    “The cycle ends here”

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Made this little clay axe based off The Leviathan axe, thought it was pretty neat.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 09:18 PM PDT

    I'm trying to call it but nothings happening

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Finally! Father and son trophy ❤️!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 12:04 AM PDT

    Now HHH has a full-on beard and a shaved head, I think he's the spitting image of Kratos!

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    So a few days ago someone posted their Platinum trophy email along with the hours spent. I’m curious to how long it took you guys to get this glorious Platinum (GMABE difficulty)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    How old is kratos?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    After an hour or so I have deciphered how old kratos is. So first of all kratos existed at the time of the poet homer before the classical age of Greece in the 8th century BC. It's stated in the first game that kratos was the youngest captain in the spartan army, which means at minimum he is 30 years old at this point as that's the earliest age a Spartan could graduate. We can then assume he spends a couple of years in this position before selling his soul to ares. It is said that he served ares for 5 years and then seek ways to kill him for another 5. So we can deduce that he is 40 years old in the first game. The first trilogy takes place over the span of a year so he is still in his early 40s by the end of the 3rd game. After the 3rd game kratos travels to Scandinavia and in the 4th he is living comfortably there. GOW 4 takes place in the pre Viking era which is 500 BC to 700 AD. I have deduced that GOW 4 takes place after 500 AD as that's when elder futhark runes, which are seen continuously throughout the game, completed it's alphabet. So if we were to make kratos as young as possible he would be about 1350 years old as when he got to Scandinavia he spent 5 decades with his wife faye before she passed. If we were to make him as old as possible he would be just under 1550 years old as the game takes place before 700 AD. Well that's my guess anyway.

    submitted by /u/yunus-s
    [link] [comments]

    I have a confession to make

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Haven't played games since months because of school, and finally got back to it and bought God of war since we were all quarantined. Enjoyed a lot and decided this could be the first game I platinum. Note that I'm not the most skilled gamer and I played the entire game on Give me a balanced experience. Since I'm only allowed to play after hours of studying I wasn't getting much time, until my mother said I get 4 days to play how much ever I want, but after that they're taking the PS away. I'm in full panic mode since I still have a lot to achieve and not a lot of time so to beat the Valkyries I switched to Give me a story. I know, I don't deserve to be called a gamer but it had to be done. I only have one day left and I still have to beat 3 more of them, plus do the Niflheim challenge. I know y'all do it in GMGOW and I can't even do it in GMABE :(

    TL;DR- Don't have enough time to beat all the Valkyries because of 10th grade, so switched to Give me a story.

    submitted by /u/Demonwolf22
    [link] [comments]

    After 35 hours of attempts, I just beat the Valkyrie Queen on gmgow new game +.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    I screamed, but my family didn't care so I just wanted to tell people who would understand how much that boss fight sucks. Now I get to relax and find the rest of Odin's Ravens so I can finally 100% this beautiful game.

    submitted by /u/E_Machine01
    [link] [comments]

    Got some new reading material!

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Mimir not having nightmares in helhiem

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    When we reach helhiem kratos,atreus and baldur had nightmares of their past but mimir didn't had any what do you think

    submitted by /u/raiyan_720
    [link] [comments]

    Theory on how Kratos made it to Midgard

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    As the title says, this is my theory on how Kratos managed to make it out of the ruined Greek apocalypse and make it to Midgard, and also another explanation of how the conflicting myths work together (Surtr made the sun but also Helios is the sun, Ymir's body made the landscape of the mortal world but also the greek primordials forged the landscapes). So at the end of 3, Kratos awakens from his death since there's no one left to pull his soul to the underworld; I mean, he killed the last two guys whose job it was. So after wandering the dead landscape for a while, focusing on his past and the fact that the spirits of his loved ones are either mad with grief or want nothing to do with him, he builds a small boat and starts traveling. The massive waves are starting to die down, and the sun has returned, but the world is still in shambles. Except for one small island that has managed to stand against the godly catastrophes. And on that island sits the statue of Apollo, with the eyes of truth still in place, revealing a portal to a statue of Nyx the night. And this gateway allows travel to other "realms" which are all parallel universes. The true power of the eyes of truth is to manipulate the strands of reality, and so Kratos steps through to the realm of Midgard. Midgard, like the Grecian earth.was forged from the body of a primordial. But in this universe, the only primordials were Ymir and Surtr. Or perhaps not. Perhaps the primordial beings were so great their battle raged across not only their own universe, but others, and where they lacked in raw power they made up in their ability to travel and manipulate the strands of reality. Perhaps, after the gods are destroyed everywhere, the earths shall merge into one

    submitted by /u/saurontheabhored
    [link] [comments]

    God of War: Ascension

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    So is the final boss monster Cottus the 3 Hecatonchire or is it the Krakken? It's never explicitly stated in the credits what the monster is...

    submitted by /u/OkSo74
    [link] [comments]

    What difficulty did you kill Sigrun on and how long did it take?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 09:08 AM PDT

    I killed Sigrun on GMaC after several hours of rage-filled attempts but my bf killed her on the same difficulty in 5 tries. Am I just a trash gamer or is this normal??

    submitted by /u/Ce1estial_Being
    [link] [comments]

    Last year i Got the God Of War platinum trophy and it was the best thing i ever did.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    valkyrie Hunting

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:15 AM PDT

    I'm goin after the valkyrie in foothills and I'm deeper jn the game after the getting the black rune, and i don't have the way point for foothills is there any way i can back track, the gate door on the Bifrost bridge is locked

    submitted by /u/Colaluca52
    [link] [comments]

    Kratos’ Status in GoW 2018

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    I'm playing this for the second time and I'm just wondering, if Kratos has his full god power since he was able to easily defeat Baldur or if he's still just a powerful Demigod?

    submitted by /u/-nitsua
    [link] [comments]

    I fucking love this game.

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I finished the main story last year but because of work I didn't have time to do all the side quests, valkyrie fights, nilfheim and muspelheim. Because of the lockdown I've had time to finish all of this and holy shit was I missing out from some of the best content ever put on a videogame.

    10/10 excellent game

    submitted by /u/lluen
    [link] [comments]

    Facing the past. Part 1 and a half. (Comic art)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:36 AM PDT

    Facing the past. Part 1 (Comic sketch)

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Review on GMGOW after finishing it on first run

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    Recently I finished the main quest on GMGOW and it certainly wasn't that supreme difficulty people tell you about. Until the pit fight with draugrs, in the early game, it truly is unnecessarily difficult, requiring the God of War Kratos to hit 20 times a lowly draugr, without tools for character improvement, in order to win.

    It is sadistic how much effort you must put into that pit fight, having to face 10+ ground enemies and 2 ranged ones above you, while being permited to take at most 4 hits. Detail: you usually have only 3-4 enemies in your field of vision. I literally spent around 90 minutes there.

    Fortunately, by that point onward the quantity and quality of enemies accompany your character development, giving you the perfect balance of challenge and doable. Every time you die you know how to correct yourself next time and you keep trying while maintaining your sanity.

    So, basically, people that like to play games with challenge, the kind of people that play or would play Dark Souls without bitching about the difficulty, should definitely play GMGOW.

    submitted by /u/RaPa_DeniZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel