• Breaking News

    Monday, February 24, 2020

    God of War | BOOOY!

    God of War | BOOOY!


    BOOOY!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:03 AM PST

    Hope this hasn't been made before

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Behold! My God of War shrine!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

    "Hello, Old Friends" By Drawslave

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:44 AM PST

    Cyclone of Death

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 01:16 AM PST

    “BOY!!”

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Sigrun is so fucking hard

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:14 PM PST

    I dont want any tips or something like that just wanted to share it with you guys lol

    submitted by /u/PLAP_KOKI
    [link] [comments]

    Love all the effects when fighting these annoying......... T**ts. lol

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Rota on give me god of war

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:01 PM PST

    "Wrath of a god" Some fanart I made. Feel free to leave feedback/comment if ya want.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 02:37 PM PST

    How do I beat the Minotaur boss?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I'm at the Minotaur at Hades and I'm stuck. I get him down easily but can't get past the QTE. I get the first two rotations to work all the time but the third ALWAYS fails. I just don't get it. If it was inconsistent I would know it's me but out of 40 or so tries, it's always the third rotation that fails, 100%. Is the window for that rotation much smaller? I'm certain I do the third rotation just like the first two but it won't work.

    Has anybody hade issues here with the QTE? I'm really stumped and can't really see how I can improve. I've even tried to be a bit sloppy and the first two rotations still work but not the third.

    submitted by /u/pretorian_stalker
    [link] [comments]

    Kara on gmgow difficulty new game plus

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:47 AM PST

    Olrun on gmgow difficulty

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Help pls

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 11:14 AM PST

    I'm on the part where there's a magic floor where u have to defeat waves of enemy's before it collapses but it's soooo aids and it's jus an unfair huge wave of enemy's that is jus bs.. any ideas on how to get past it?

    submitted by /u/Spotcam1
    [link] [comments]

    The music, I'm back in wraithmarsh.

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:57 AM PST

    I love this game and I love fable. Done multiple runs of both and just dont seem to get bored w them

    But here's the thing, I cant let go of the music. I know both games have the same composer but some of the music feel note-to-note identical. Way too many times it feels like I'm black in wraithmarsh and bloodstone.

    This is no hate towards the music since I live it but is it just me that finds it to the point of a bit confusing sometimes or even noticed how very similar the music actually is.

    submitted by /u/potionofmadness
    [link] [comments]

    Gondul on gmgow difficulty

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 10:14 PM PST

    God of War Analysis (Hades) - How Mythology has Changed

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:33 AM PST

    God of War

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 09:28 AM PST

    There should be an attack in the next GOW game that use’s Mimir’s head in some way. Like Kratos straight up goes savage and in the middle of a combo pulls off Mimir’s head from his belt and stuns them with Mimir’s eyes, that would be sick

    Posted: 23 Feb 2020 09:21 PM PST

    Unless??

    submitted by /u/Cock-Man69
    [link] [comments]

    Lets go home boiiiii. BOI, what are you doing!!!!

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:07 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel