• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    God of War | Boy

    God of War | Boy


    Boy

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    after years of inactivity ... I'm back a pro player ������ (41y)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    (Deep inhale)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:18 PM PST

    It's Tricky

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:49 PM PST

    Hehe

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:07 AM PST

    How could thor break the world tree but not some ice ?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:41 AM PST

    Mimir said that not even thor with mjolnir can get through that much ice. I mean it's just ice, how TF couldn't they break it ?

    submitted by /u/iL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    I couldn't resist.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    The Ghost of sparta.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    So I cannot draw but I want to know what you guys think of this drawing... I’m in the middle of art class...

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:53 AM PST

    Is GOW: Ascension's multiplayer server still up and running?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:50 AM PST

    I'm thinking about 100 percenting all of the GOW games in order of the chronology of the story. But the only thing stopping me from trying is one trophy in Ascension which requires you to do the multiplayer tutorials. Is this still possible today? If so then I'll probably buy the game today, thanks.

    submitted by /u/epic21420
    [link] [comments]

    When someone tells kratos to stop eating meat. Lol

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Going back to Wildwoods?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:09 AM PST

    Can you go back there even if you weren't able to get the mystic gateways?

    submitted by /u/R3n0ldu5
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry to ask again but is there anyway to report bugs?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I really want to continue the game, I was falling in love with it but this bug in the main quest makes it so I can't continue. I already posted a link but I just want to see if anyone's run into it or if there's anywhere I can send in this bug. I would see if it was just my save and restart but since it takes so long to get to this point just to see if it's still busted.

    Here's a link to an example:

    https://youtu.be/MTZyPbVdrtA

    submitted by /u/tarakotchi_dance
    [link] [comments]

    I have freed Fafnir but haven't received a dragon tear?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:55 AM PST

    I did the quest where you free Fafnir but I never received a dragon tear? Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/ElementalMidget
    [link] [comments]

    Mc Axe-you can’t touch this

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:48 AM PST

    Sigrun

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:10 AM PST

    Sigrun is a real pain to fight the first time i fought her i thot it's just a real tear no biggie but when i opened the realm tear i almost shat myself after 1h of pulli g my hair i decided to lock up youtube for help.Then i saw someone beat her in 49 sec thats insane.I can barely still beat her with good gear and max leviathan axe.Please share your first experiance with Sigrun.

    submitted by /u/slavfik23
    [link] [comments]

    Epic

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    Just a quick question

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:31 AM PST

    Ok so i got God of War ( 2018 ) and I'm progressing fine but theres one problem, there are a lot of chests that i didn't know were there so i didn't open them, can i go back and get them if they're far away or in a previous mission entirely?

    submitted by /u/YungKurdii
    [link] [comments]

    Just wanted you guys' opinion on something Kratos said in the latest game

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    So, shortly after entering Alfheim, Kratos and Atreus get to talking about why the light and dark elves are fighting over the Light of Alfheim. Atreus then basically asks why they'd be fighting over it if they both need it. And Kratos replies by saying "Greed. You will find it a common cause for war."

    Do you agree or disagree with this? Why?

    submitted by /u/RighteousNeighbor
    [link] [comments]

    The first screenshot I ever took on my PS4Pro playthrough

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:25 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel