• Breaking News

    Monday, October 5, 2020

    God of War | My reaction two years ago when I played this masterpiece

    God of War | My reaction two years ago when I played this masterpiece


    My reaction two years ago when I played this masterpiece

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:06 AM PDT

    Quiet, head.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    Dont forget to subscribe to kratos

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    I swear to god I will walk out if I have to fight them again

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    Just got this made with my older brother as a symbol of our brotherhood and shared love for games. What do you guys think.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Young kratos would have fought it

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    Bruh

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    When Atreus and Kratos finds the Jotunheim rune Kratos holds it and nothing happened but when Atreus holds it the rune shows itself because it would only show itself to a giant

    I've played through the game like 4 times and I just realized this

    submitted by /u/T-GayNibba
    [link] [comments]

    Say cheese

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I made a desktop Jormungandr (and a teeny tiny Kratos and Atreus for scale)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    BLADES OF CHAOS.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    Mimir?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Ares is still the chaddest God of them all

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Got the platinum! Wonderful experience! Probably my favourite game!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    So... this happened today.

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Official Art for my next single "God Slayer: The Climb". (link in description)

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Can’t believe I waited this long to play this masterpiece. Platinum Trophy #20

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Fight for Alfheim

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Beat NG+ GMGOW Sigrun after countless attempts. Jumped so hard mom asked if I broke something

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 04:57 AM PDT

    So during my second playthrough I realised something important.

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Have you guys noticed that in God of War (2018) , Kratos' previous family isn't mentioned at all? There are some moments where his previous family should definitely be mentioned. For example in Helheim. Mimir says that Helheim tortures its inhabitans with their own past after Kratos saw an illusion of Zeus. During his second visit in Helheim, Kratos and Atreus see an illusion of Kratos killing Zeus. Wouldn't be way more painful for Kratos to see himself killing his own family? Think about it, everything that happens in God of War is because of Kratos' visions of killing his family. In Ascension the narrator says that his visions would haunt him all of his days and that was the last game before the new God of War.
    I don't think that they just forgot about it. I'm sure there's something else. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/AggelosApollon
    [link] [comments]

    Recently finished the game, some questions!

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Ended up really enjoying GOW2018, but I have some lingering questions. I imagine that many of them will be revealed in the next games to come, so it's fine if they all aren't answered.

    1. This question has to do with Jotunheim; At the end of the game, we see that all of the giants have died. I've seen people explain this as Thor's rampage after retrieving the hammer, and while this makes sense in the original mythology, I cannot imagine this being the actual events considering that (A.) Thor was having issues killing even mid tier giants in the mythology (let alone a realm of even stronger ones) and (B.) wouldn't Odin not care so much about reaching Jotunheim if Thor was able to access it? Maybe Odin and Thor somehow found something to weaken the giants, but I'm just guessing here
    2. Why didn't Thor or Odin come for Kratos and Atreus earlier, or why didn't they just come themselves instead of sending Baldur? As to the second part, it is said that Baldur had really great tracking abilities, so maybe that could be a possible explanation (although Odin should still know of their adventures regardless). To be honest, I'm definitely curious about Odin's whereabouts the entire game. It seems that Odin checked up on Mimir quite frequently, but yet he makes no interference whatsoever during the game or afterwards. The only explanation I could think of is that this is all apart of Odin's "master plan" or that Odin has shapeshifted into who we believe is Mimir, but that's all I could think of.

    I'm looking forward to and appreciate any responses!

    submitted by /u/JustElectrify
    [link] [comments]

    Where do you think we'll first see Odin ?

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    In Midgard as the wanderer or in Asgard on his throne ??

    submitted by /u/gabriel4434
    [link] [comments]

    Thought yall might appreciate

    Posted: 04 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel