• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 21, 2019

    God of War | Our cat loves the occasional birds flying through the GOW PS4 Background 😁

    God of War | Our cat loves the occasional birds flying through the GOW PS4 Background ��


    Our cat loves the occasional birds flying through the GOW PS4 Background ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 03:21 AM PST

    Wulver!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:39 AM PST

    See ya fellas ��

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    Sigrun is a cunt.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:12 AM PST

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/RockNRollJesus07
    [link] [comments]

    Boi drowned i think �� (was just too lazy to draw him lol) First kratos drawing took about 1 hour thanks for noticing my Post Boi

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 10:21 AM PST

    God of war 1,2 and 3

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 09:05 AM PST

    Is there any way to play them without buying all of the original playstations? I only have a PS4 and play GOW4 but I wanna try the others.

    submitted by /u/Geno1024
    [link] [comments]

    Pathway to Kara blocked

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 08:47 AM PST

    So, I've been trying to get all 8 valkyries and I've got all of them but Kara. It looks like I've permanently blocked the path to her, but I'm not totally sure. I take the elevator up from Lower Witch Cave and then drop down the small drop next to the bridge to her house. Right in front of me (before I can get to the light bridges) there's one of those large movable crates in front of me, blocking the path. The grabbable sides of it are on 2 sides I can't reach. I can't for the life of me find another pathway to get to it and move it so I can get to her.

    Anybody know how I can get to and move this stupid thing? Is there another path I'm supposed to find in order to get to it?

    submitted by /u/mhbluemike
    [link] [comments]

    Thor's height.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    I know it's a weird question, But is thor as tall as magni or as tall as kratos.

    submitted by /u/iL0RD
    [link] [comments]

    Just beat Sigrun in Give Me a Challenge! I am still in Cloud 9!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:46 AM PST

    My guy two friends who haven't played GoW came by today, and I decided to show them it. They saw that the fight with Sigrun was the only one I needed to do in order to finish the game (they didn't want to start from the beginning), so they decided to play it from that start point. We took turns to play, strategising at each turn (we started at 3 PM). Although I was initially scared that they'll finish the game for me (these are pretty experienced gamers and they struggled because Sigrun is so badass!), but I ended up beating Sigrun just when I was about to give up (we played until 8:30 PM). I was so shocked that I beat her, that I didn't even know I beat her until my friends jumped and screamed like crazy, telling me I did it!

    I love this game and I love it even more now because of this great memory with my two good friends!

    submitted by /u/keithpanganiban
    [link] [comments]

    Help

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    so I'm going for 100% completion but I'm still missing 1 nornir chest, 1 legendary chest and 1 realm tear encounter. Thing is, when I check the areas on the map, they all say 100% completion. I've also counted the number of reported realm tear encounters on the map and I can only find 8, instead of the 9 required. I really don't feel like going through the entire map AGAIN so any tips or something would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/mcdonalds360
    [link] [comments]

    The father and son dynamic

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 06:58 PM PST

    First off I haven't finished the game. But so far from what I've played the dynamic of Kratos and Atraes is so wholesome. I love both characters.

    Though Growing up without a dad, it always feels a bit weird watching the father and son relationship.Since I never had a father.

    Anyone else on the same boat?

    submitted by /u/CLN_7567
    [link] [comments]

    GOW game soundtrack

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:13 AM PST

    Do you guys know the god of war ost by Bear Mc Creary? Are different versions of that soundtrack because I'm pretty sure I heard a woman's voice near the end ost , and now when I listen to it it's like it was never there. I'm am losing it?

    submitted by /u/PsychologicalTap2
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Give Me God of War

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:35 AM PST

    As the title would suggest I'm currently playing through on the hardest difficulty, I'm having some issues with combat and deciding which skills I should upgrade first. Thanks in advanced

    submitted by /u/DerpyTheRipper
    [link] [comments]

    When should I explore

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    I often find stuff that I can't use or are closed. Should I explore after I got all the equipment from the story mission or should I get everything where I can go and look for the rest afterwards?

    submitted by /u/Darmabfall88
    [link] [comments]

    What would to do?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 02:16 AM PST

    If you had the chance to be kratos would you bond with Atreus and actually tell dad jokes, smile and hug or would you just be normals kratos

    submitted by /u/slap_me_nutz
    [link] [comments]

    The prerequisite to do NG+ in GOW3, is bullshit

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:50 AM PST

    you heard me right. Those Challenge of Olympus has one of the most bullshit experience in my recent. Heck even Sigrun and the Valkyries aren't this bad. No wonder the devs never temoved the glitch because you have to go through much bullshit before getting the NG+ I'm off to play other games now, just fuck this shit. I just hope GoW: Ragnarok doesn't suffer the same bullshit as 3

    submitted by /u/Empireo_Overdrive
    [link] [comments]

    So just finished the game.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    I love so much about it, the combat, exploration, level design, graphics and acting is top notch but there's just one problem... Jeremy Davies.

    I've never liked his acting or the sound of his voice in movies and it's 90% here with baldur, so at the moment I'm fighting this "game is so good" mixed with "why does it have to be him". The last time I was this put off was by Vaas in farcry 3. Everyone else love him? Is it just me? I'm sure we all have that actor we don't really like no matter how many awards they win. It just a shame it happened for me in this game.

    submitted by /u/Galax19
    [link] [comments]

    New Game+

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 12:58 AM PST

    Hey! I've read a lot of comments when other people ask when to start new game + but I still have some questions. I just beat Sigrun yesterday, finished all favours and I almost have the Ivaldi Set fully upgraded. I saw people say to 100% the game before starting ng+ but is it really necessary to do that? I have always been really bad at finding "secrets", " hidden collectibles" and "artifacts" and I don't know if I am going to be able to find all the treasures, gateways and especially Ravens.

    submitted by /u/prophet_jesus
    [link] [comments]

    Do you prefer to use the Blades of Chaos or the Leviathan Axe?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 04:06 PM PST

    Personally, while I really like both, I have a nostalgic feeling for the BoC. They are also a lot better for fighting large groups of enemies because they have a much wider range. While the Leviathan Axe is technically more powerful, the blades are a lot faster to use and thus I find it easier to fight big guys with them.

    Your views?

    submitted by /u/Leadhead1311
    [link] [comments]

    Agree Or Disagree?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2019 02:21 PM PST

    If they EVER make a God of War movie the person playing Kratos HAS to have played the games and know a decent amount on greek mythology. Agree or Disagree and why?

    submitted by /u/Gavenlee2003
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel